Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• highdesertscott
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man the Fiesta...I got one out of high school and converted it to Europe XR2 spec for here in the US, put on dual weber 40's, nice cam, big brakes, etc, etc, ah some great memories.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I'm all about the Fiesta, which they brought back. My first car. Also, the very first thing I ever did to a car was replace the engine of that Fiesta. Cars were easier to work on. Safer from EMP's, what with being analog instead of digital.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    My 2nd car was a brown pinto wagon. Memories in that car.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Bowhunterwoody you are correct, but Ford owns approximately 105 million shares of RIVN. These shares however appear to be locked up for 180 days though. Ford has a pretty good line up of vehicles (if they can overcome supply chain issues). The new Maverick, electric lightning F150 pick up, the Mach E mustang. They even just floated some "green" bonds The eventual sale of those RIVN shares will do a lot to recapitalize the company since they're planning on spending some $30 B over the next few years.
    Longer term hold for me, but fun to watch. (I'm rooting for them to bring back the Pinto! )
    Last edited by GreenState; 11-23-2021, 12:25 PM.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Thought I just read that Rivian tanked for not working with Ford on an ev

• GreenState
    replied
    Anyone into stocks? Another Ford chart
    We could be witnessing a grand old US company reinventing itself for the next generation of transportation Note Ford also owns 12% of Rivian if anyone's been following that ipo.
    Resized the chart box size smaller to add a bit of "noise" to the chart.That print of 20.50 broke through a triple top.
    Come on baby, daddy needs to buy christmas presents...........(lol!)
    Full disclosure, I'm averaged in @ 15.20/sh

Click image for larger version

Name:	F chart 25 box.png
Views:	629
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	547874

Leave a comment:

• Poppa
    replied

Name:	72479903_2426174904145327_19598451167723520_n.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	547347

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    "If there is one thing the world should take away from the Glasgow COP26 summit, it’s that the most dangerous greenhouse-gas emissions come from the front ends of politicians, not the back ends of cows." WSJ

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied

Name:	SERVICE DOG.jpg
Views:	429
Size:	2.55 MB
ID:	547111

Had a moment the other day...

My friend has a new service dog that is trained, and they know the dog knows commands, but do not know all the commands the dog responds to. So I saw this on his handle, this is a huge great dane who can help people walk, and I thought maybe the dog is trained in a language other than english. Then I realized the SERVICE & DOG were missing letters on the harness. Do'ht.

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    Belly button… it is sort of logical because that is how we all stayed alive for 9 months through stuff coming in through your umbilical in that location. With that said, if the umbilical itself is gone it seems like it would still be a transdermal thing with cannabinoids trying to get in through skin, which is designed to keep things out, but who knows!?

This topic of conversation reminds me of the movie trainspotting… you know the part I’m talking about but I’m not going to describe it 🙂

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    I have not heard that one. I am skeptical, but do not have any real information to form an opinion. I'm sure someone somewhere has tried it.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Ckbrew are you familiar with people putting concentrates in their belly buttons? I heard it absorbs well and works but I haven't tried it.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Ain't it SoOrbudgal ?

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    This is not new. Has been done for many years in private. No joke.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Now that's painful to listen too EEEEEEEKKKKK make it stop

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X