Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Can't seem to upload just the pictures for a storyboard. Here's the website. Don't read. Just scroll the pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    No dinosaurs here but my pug pooped out what looks like a black dildo one night. Vegetarian.

• kingfish
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    That's funny. OMG, my cat started eating stems when I cleaned a bud to smoke. Now the jealous Crazy pug eats them first.

• kingfish
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Job posting You must have an iron hand! Bring back the feudal system! For the love of God! Bring back the feudal system!!! Droit du seigneur!!! Oh, how I miss the feudal system. 'cept, looks like all the locals are well married. Don't go for the well married. That's rude.
    Good, royal rule needs nepotism. Bring your family. Royalize them. Set up in the fort. Get an MK-19. Charge tolls to passing boats. Beheading is the only punishment. Or get shot with the MK-19.
    And, of course, legalize it.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like they need more fiber in the diet.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Longest fossilized poop to be sold at auction - CBS News

Leave a comment:

• Ace1973
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	img.gif
Views:	578
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	552405

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    idk if the seeds would survive the g force of being launched. May wind up with powder instead of seeds.

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    Eliot Pryor On very rare occasions we'll get a glimpse, but of course nothing like these pictures.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard I shut down my Death Valley closet the during the 2nd half of October, unplugged everything. I looked inside the other day, still brown dead leaves and crisp yet green dead leaves - why are some still green? Suffered a slower death, by Lack of Water?

• Ckbrew
    replied
    2018 Farm Bill made hemp-derived CBD legal at the federal level but it left a lot of questions at the state level. Farmers can grow and distribute hemp but n...

Remember that time we dropped a bunch of #hemp seeds out of a plane? Well, we went back to the area to check up on our seeds and to see whether our method of...

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    For extreme gardeners, shotgun shells full of seed - CNET

Leave a comment:

• Eliot Pryor
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice. Do you get those in Vermont ?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X