Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    PRIMO I must say, I thought the race was pretty darn good Not to mention I have been a Cindric fan
    for a number of years. This kid is a great driver, reminds me of some of the drivers of the past.
    All the best.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like they may have been caught in a micro burst. Same wind pattern.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I don't know if this is appropriate for the post. But it fits better than in 'Furry Helpers.'

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Plucked from the BBC list of some sort of pictures of the year.

Behaviour: All You Need Is Love, by Pekka Tuuri, from Finland

Click image for larger version

Name:	_123210075_401pekkatuuri.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	556412

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied

I just meandered to this open tab, before I refreshed the page this is what I saw Click image for larger version

Name:	GWE.png
Views:	658
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	556407

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    replied
    PRIMO Personally I thought the race(s) sucked! Not a fan of short tracks anyways, but this was more like a local dirt track.
    Nascar sure has taken a nose dive since my days of living in South Carolina in the 80's

EDIT : gosh, when I lived in Myrtle Beach back then there would be race cars parked by the pool at the hotel beach parties, the little
    Coors jets would be doing fly -byes up and down the beach. Awesome Bill from Dawsonville was hitting 232 mph at Daytona and nascar was king. Win on Sunday and sell on Monday was still a thing. And then they started fiddling with the formula ;(

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dale.jpg Views:	0 Size:	224.1 KB ID:	556033 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN2364.JPG Views:	6 Size:	277.0 KB ID:	556034
    Last edited by GreenState; 02-07-2022, 08:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    replied
    Aww crap!!

Leave a comment:

• PRIMO
    replied
    Busy watching the race

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm... maybe I'll do just that!

• Jfrracing
    commented on 's reply
    ðŸĪĢ😂😂ðŸĪĢ😂ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ

• PRIMO
    replied
    Gingerbeard Click image for larger version

Name:	18057743_1455172157854523_6602969384732815169_n.jpg
Views:	661
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	555999 ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I love rice always. Can't recall if I've ever offered any to Son of Sam. He likes yogurt, pumpkin puree, and the pugs' kibble, anything I put on the counter gets checked out. I was just dipping gummy rings in some green dragon, I couldn't turn my head on the cat. I just ate one, the rest are drying on a plate on the top bookcase shelf. If SoS gets to them that trip is on him.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I completely understand Puglover1. Completely! You were watching the Olympics. It's being broadcast from China. When that thing is over, it'll come out China was sending people subliminal messages. Your experience with the mannerly Siamese was Made-in-China, as it were.
    Are you having a rice craving?

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard That isn't my reply. I was really stoned on my own grown watching Olympics, but I've watched that scene before and the music was terrible. So I opened the laptop, the open tab was this email from Quora. Maybe because I was very high but the visuals of watching someone halter/leash walk their cat to a gas station bathroom, then the thought about needing a key ... it made me laugh. Perhaps because I had recently caught the end of a TV commercial with a studly-looking guy. service-business type, getting in/out of his pickup, where you'd not be surprised if he had a Golden or a GSD riding with him, he had a cat on a leash!

Cats drink from toilets when they can so their ass is up there already. I don't think actual ass-to-seat touching occurs, but it's close. They'd use their paws and stand or squat. My Siamese arrived from the rescue named Sam. His breeder's first name is Samuel so technically I do have Son of Sam. He never ate any of my first, rather successful grow. He's pretty much tasted everything else and here I am, ETS, waiting for seeds. Over a year later the Mag is getting me higher than pre-rolls touted to have a quite high THC %. Those came in a cool cardboard box with nice artwork on a slide out that held the doobs plus a striker and compartment with stick matches. I'll reuse it.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    You named a male cat Sapphire? Do you have one named Sue? Can't a cat on a toilet seat cause feline issues in people's butts?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X