Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I'm in the exact same place: this is the last week of some nutes, and they start Overdrive next week for a couple of weeks!! ;-}

• Trichomefarmer88
    replied
    Still coming along nice! She's such a beautiful big plant!! Had a little ph problem week 3ish.. dropped down to 5.0 an got a calcium deff. With lower leaves dropping an twisted a bit, an yellow tiny spots.. i fixed her up right away.. but all them tiny spots an leaves that were affected will remain but all newer growth an non affected leaves look beautiful! Advanced nutrients are very good.. just with my mixes guess it throws ph off.. i wasn't really checking it until the ph drop.. now i test more i see the drop in ph after the a few days are so.. anyways looking beautiful still! Will start the overdrive an stop the big bud next water change... peace out for now✌

Leave a comment:

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    Nicely done 😁

• Drekthar
    commented on 's reply
    155 grams dried. not too bad

• Baphomatt
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! Very nice!

I've thought about that strain in the near future. I'd be very interested in hearing about the effects of those flowers after curing!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Stunning plant!!!! Great job.

• Drekthar
    replied
    Fastbuds Green Crack Auto flower, manifolded after 3rd node, Grown under a 600 watt viparspec led light using RO water and GH flora trio with calimag and hydroguard.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Gorgeous colas! I sure hope they stopped stretchin for ya!!! ;-}

• Ace3785
    replied
    This is a 2 gallon Abbaponic bucket with 250 watts. shes in her 4th week of flower now 3rd when the pics were taken. The larger tent will be here friday.

Leave a comment:

• Baphomatt
    replied
    Thank you all so much!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	253016

Baphomatt I use these things over the hydroton, and I use root riots rathr than rockwool. BayHydro on Ebay carries a variety of sizes and the price is the best I've seen. I don't like the rigid, thick plastic onces, but these are totally flexible.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/40pc-Square...ss!29115!US!-1

Leave a comment:

• Obi-Wan
    replied
    Baphomatt It's green algae and it’s a fairly common occurrence on rooter plugs. Just bury the plug with some more hydroton and it’ll die off peacefully. The algae propagates easily in moist environments exposed to light. It could grow to be a larger problem if not addressed now, but at this point I wouldn’t take any evasive actions that might set back your lil pup!!!

Leave a comment:

• Baphomatt
    replied
    Hey folks!

So... I'm not new to growing, but this is my first ever hydroponic grow. I'm sure there's a learning curve.

I checked my my lady and noticed this green discoloration on some of the Hydrotron near the rooter plug and on the top of the plug itself. The plant seems healthy. The root is making its way out of the net pot and looks healthy/white. There's no odor. Should I be concerned?

Additional info: Top fed DWC. Ten days old, top feed still running. I'm using Hydrguard.

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Trichomefarmer88
    commented on 's reply
    Don't know much about autos.. but hydro I'm learning still an been doing great, but to start your ph sounds way high.. i like mixing mines up at 5.8 5.9ph and let it work it's way up to 6.0 6.1 ph at the most! Also is your air supply still running good an everything's all hooked up right with no cracks or holes in lines an connectors.. could also be other things but ph and temps are important and will throw things way off!!

• lonnielmb72
    replied
    This is New York City Diesel Auto growing out of hydroclay in week 5 and I'm getting some drooping thats been like that for 3 or 4 days now. PH is at 6.48. Any advice would be great. This is only my 2nd grow ever and my 1st auto grow.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X