Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• furrysparkle
    commented on 's reply
    farmerjim that would be amazing! Make sure it can can scaled to track a couple thousand plants and you could probably sell it

• Trichomefarmer88
    replied
    Still coming along nice! Such a beaut for only 5 gal bucket... an i only run 3 gals of water tops at a time! An got to be atleast 3 an half ft by 3 ft. Foot print.. but im very pleased so far of my first GG#1 grow! Plus her bud sites are everywhere as already very nice size for age!

Leave a comment:

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    Let me know of you want any help digitizing your data collection. I'm trying to get a web based tool together where growers can use analytics for theirgrows also see other growers data for comparison purposes. I'm building out my bluelab data visualizations today. Checkout my sensorpush (ambient temp,rH) charts if you want @ www.diygrowdata.com ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“ˆ๐Ÿ“Š๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒณ

• Bigpapa
    replied
    Hey farmerjim, my Blue Lab Combometer does not log data. However, Iโ€™m really getting into the weeds....pun intended, on my grows. Iโ€™m keeping meticulous notes so I can look back to see what works and what doesnโ€™t. Iโ€™ve just gotten into measuring and monitoring ppm. During past grows I blindly followed the feed chart for hydro found here on GWE. The results have been very satisfactory. But I think I can do better utilizing ppm. As I started out on my current grow, during the veg period I was still using the feed chart. However, Iโ€™m now into week 13 and using ppm to better feed my plant. Over the last 3 weeks I have gone from about 450 ppm to 1000. So far my Jack Herer is responding nicely. I do my checks everyday when the lights come on and adjust ppm and ph at that time.

48 x 48 x 80 tent
    DWC
    600w MH/HPS with LED to augment during flower
    I do photoperiod strains ( gives me more time to dial it in )
    One plant at a time
    This is my 7th grow

Leave a comment:

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Im pumped ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ‘

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    What a beauty!!! The pic of the bowl being weight is awesome. Man, that's some pretty bud.

• farmerjim
    replied
    Love it bp.. heres my 298g autoflower in diyrdwc/Lowes buckets...๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

Leave a comment:

• farmerjim
    commented on 's reply
    Does the combometer log data? I have the guardian and it does. I'm a datageek and am basically teying to pull together a bunch of growers data so everyone can compare the details of their grows to others. Just me and 1 other person right now lol ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ“‰๐Ÿ“ˆ

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    She's loving what you're doing!!

• Bigpapa
    replied
    Great group. Iโ€™ve been at it since day one of legalization here in Cali. I prefer photoperiod strains. Gives me more time to get to know my plants.

Now that Iโ€™ve been at this for a while Iโ€™m going to try to really get it down. For background, Iโ€™m in a 4โ€™x 4โ€™ x 80โ€ tent using 600w MH/HPS with 2, 300w Roledro COB LEDs to augment the HPS during flower. I have a brand new Sun Systems sealed/ventilated hood that I am running my iPower 4โ€ 190 cfm fan through and dumping the exhaust out a window and I still have trouble with heat. I struggle to keep the temperature between 80 to 85. I know that is high but I have to draw the line somewhere since electricity is my major expense. Iโ€™m growing in a DWC set up using RO and I do one plant at a time so that one plant gets all of my attention. I use GH Flora Trio nutrients with CaliMagic and HydroGuard. During past grows Iโ€™ve pretty much followed the feed chart found here on GWE and closey monitored PH with total disregard for ppm and always topped off with plain water. With nutrients at this relatively low level I experienced tip browning that was attributed here to nutrient burn which I am finding difficult to believe since my ppmโ€™s weโ€™re well under 500.

Recently I purchased a Blue Labs combometer so now I have access to a quality ppm meter. My current grow is a little Jack Herer girl that is entering week 13. So the stretch is over. All of this being said, during an earlier nutrient change, with everything in and ph set at 6.0, my ppm were 470 which is pretty low from what Iโ€™ve been able to gather these last couple of weeks. During last weekโ€™s change I kicked it up to 640 ppm. Today weโ€™re up to 1000 ppm. So far so good. Sheโ€™s thriving. Canโ€™t wait to see how the colas fatten up.

Gotta love hydro.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Fantastic!!! She looks huge compared to the pot she's in.

• MedMan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks atu glad i made it back .
    Great being here lots of good people here

• MedMan
    replied
    I agree with stoner it is a really nice looking plant . Is that the 1st strain of Gorrila glue seeds ? Thats what i have to start soon . The older seeds before they crossed them are mostly an indica. Now the newer strains are getting higher in sativa . Im an indica guy sativas push me to close to paranoia

Leave a comment:

• Yeahimastoner
    replied
    Beautiful plant! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

Leave a comment:

• Trichomefarmer88
    replied
    Update on sister glue GG#1 .. still growing an strong, hundreds of buds sites! She's massize and beautiful

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X