• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    It is really beautiful in its own way

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    All done with 2/3 of the sog. I need to start training my plants better. I have as much trim from a 2x4 area as my 4x4 net. A few of them grew much bigger and pushed the others out of the way.
    I do thank alltatup and Californiakid for suggesting to save the four I wanted to dump after burning them with lights/nutes. Looks like I'll get an oz or two off of those...an oz or two I wouldn't have if I had just tossed them. They are on their last week of the feeding schedule.
    I've been reading about using blue light at the end of flush to increase terp/trich production. I'm going to use the Mars hydro I rebuilt to see if there is any change. The only way to check this is through pics so it won't be the most accurate. Just playing around to see....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_003914.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	196187Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_003956.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	196186Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_003827.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	196182Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_003802.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	196183Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_004036.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	196184Click image for larger version

Name:	20180416_004605.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	196185 ⬅️ last four
    Dumb move....I unplugged the lights over these last night to check the trichs and plugged them back into the non-timed outlet 😒
    Went into the veg side and saw a sliver of blurple under the door sweep to the flower room. It was on for an extra three hours. Not really worried about these but the other grow might not like it so much. Stupid me.....

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    It's worth the reward, but you know that Only got through six of them. More smoking and talking happened than trimming haha. The buddy who started me on this hobby came by to help and see what I have accomplished.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Looking very impressive there Rosetta stoned ,Have fun trimming thats the only bad part of growing is trimming for hours on end

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I will, thanks! Nothing better than scissor hash 🔥

• Tika
    replied
    Beautiful beautiful! HAve a great time!!!!

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice of you to say, I appreciate the compliment DingusKhan

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Harvesting pineapple Express SoG today, got some help coming....don't think I can do it all with this f'd up hand.
    Veg room- girls are waiting for their turn to shine

Name:	20180414_145728.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	195615

Half of my veges are started

Name:	20180414_150049.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	195614

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    They are different places. They have been moved around and read the same. I'm just going to buy a couple new ones

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    That's odd that you get three different readings. Sensors in different places or just a calibration issue?
    I can really tell that mine are producing more humidity. I am able to manage it now that RH outside is low, but it is a bigger challenge than my last grow when I defoliated really heavily.
    Seems obvious that transpiration is correlated to growth, so as long as it doesn't create problems - I am going to try not to discourage it.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I think.....I sealed the room up after the flood and it seems maybe better than the first time. What makes me guess is I have two temp/rh meters in there and the rh is different between them. One says 50-60% and the other is about 40-50% but dehumidifier says even lower than those by about 5-10%. Not sure which one to use. So all in all, not really sure if I am fighting it. To me, it doesn't feel too humid

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    I have very similar density and am going to see if I can keep it (and humidity under control). I am taking some leaves, but trying to leave them where I can. Our plants are making use of 100% of the light!
    Do you have problems managing RH with that much transpiration?

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    6 total, you are really only seeing about four of them at the end. A few got pushed to the edges of the net. As far as density...I was thinking I should have taken more fan leaves out.

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Looks great! I love the density of the canopy... how many plants are in there?
    Buds are looking great and as DingusKhan says "very very tasty"!

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Very very tasty!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X