Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    That could be, I don't check anything. They have been growing fine since the start. I checked the tap after it has been sitting and it's about 7.6 pH so that could be it. Not sure but could be getting close to being root bound also.

• Californiakid
    replied
    My thinking, for what its worth, if ph isn't a issue causing lockout then calmag.

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Here's the deficiency photo or whatever it is
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180327_221724.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	190364

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you 😁

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Looking awesome, rosetta!!!

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I can post more of the whole plant tomorrow.

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Nice looking canopy!
    Of course I don't mind... Let me know if you have any questions - I look forward to seeing it!
    It's a bit strange, but there are certainly signs that support a Ca deficiency diagnosis on that leaf. I'm not convinced, but treating for that couldn't hurt.

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Big girls are loving life and taking anything I throw at them. Easily drinking a gallon of solution a day, each, and EC drops about 400-500 in two days. I'd still rather chase the nutes than over feed so keeping the schedule as is. The terpinator side has a lighter green tone to the leaves but that's about the only difference right now. They are all getting to about 5 foot, but two were lifted 6 inches at the flip to match canopy heights. Had to raise my light 6 clicks a day for this last week. I feel like the flower production is better on this grow but that could be just my hopes for the new light.
    Also hung my GoPro from the light frame and have been taking a photo once a day, for the last week or so. If Campesino doesn't care if I make a time lapse like him then I'll put it together at the end or when it looks good enough to post. SoG (8 weeks tomorrow for 2/3) is coming along with amber popping up on the sugar leaves. Definitely drinking a lot more water than nutes. Seems a little early from the last grow of pineapple Express but first time growing with led. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180327_005505.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	189958Click image for larger version

Name:	20180327_005854.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	189959
    I have a slight issue with my soil grow and thinking it's a P or Ca deficiency but unsure so any thoughts would be cool. It's not all the leaves but a few up at the top under the new growth, say 2-3 nodes down. Water is about 6.8 pH before nutes but I don't check anything as a test for the pH control I mixed in. The soil tests at about 6.8 pH also. There's barely any P mixed in and haven't started adding any yet.

Name:	20180327_010505.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	189960

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Me as well

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    Right on I had no idea what those tubes were for either until you explained it just now.
    For the time being I don't have water plumbed to my grow i have to walk outside and get it from the spigot one jug at a time. Takes me a dozen trips but I still greatly enjoy growing in soil. The girls can get thirsty once that root ball starts maturing but I wonder if you will notice a difference in smell or flavor of the final buds since you are growing hydro side by side with soil.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Had to think about that for awile I'll tell ya the difference between hydro and coco is quite a bit lol, whole lot of new concepts . I use 6 inch pvc tubes in my squash garden 24 inches pound in 6 inches and they give 1 gallon of water to the roots

Leave a comment:

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Ahh, just for displacement!

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    No worries, they just remove some of the volume in the container. That way there's less solution to mix at once. Less waste on change outs

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    Forgive my ignorance again, How do those PVC things help with Nutrients?

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    I made these yesterday in hopes of having to not make so much nutrient solution. I need to make three more for these containers. 4" pvc, end caps, silicone, sand. One takes up 175.84 cubic inches. A gallon is 231 cubic inches.

Name:	20180315_003645.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	186189Click image for larger version

Name:	20180315_022723.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	186187
    Also built a duct out of foam to cover the passive intake from veg room. Tired of the old box covering the light.

Name:	20180315_013116.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	186185Click image for larger version

Name:	20180315_003635.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	186188
    Two of three ended week six tonight. Sliding an extra week in of pk 13/14 and see how they do. Dropped the nutes down a touch though. Bumped up the third slightly for the next week, they are small compared to the others. Issues in veg and being on the edge of the light is my guess. Looking good though, smells even better!
    Happy growing

Name:	20180315_003857.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	186186Click image for larger version

Name:	20180315_003808.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	186190Click image for larger version

Name:	20180315_003907.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	186191Click image for larger version

Name:	20180315_003916.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	186192

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X