• Show
Clear All

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Forgot this, veg room picture

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Just watered my soil plants, up to just under 32 oz every three days now. Still, no checking pH run off or even watering to run off, no pH'ing water, no adding nutes, no bugs, no problems. Why haven't I switched to super soil sooner? So far seems easy and grows well....a tad slow but I'm doing dwc. I'm going to get the rest of my super soil material this weekend and mix. I want to see want kind of buds it grows.

Tragedy has struck the plantation. I burned six of the eighteen pineapple Express clones for my SoG. I think three will make it but be stunted. Learning curve with the LEDs. Whaa whaaaa (insert horn sound)
    So the question is do I go another week of veg to hopefully let them recover some? Or just go with twelve and dump the six? Maybe flip the twelve and veg the remaining that makie it until they recover?

Flower room is on week eight. Looks and smells spectacular! The pineapple Express is a beast and soooo dense. The bubblewarp and pineapple Express x black diesel are looking a little better this time around. Probably because I know a little more this time around. They should finish up in about 2 weeks but we'll see. Bubblewarp gets another weekish to see if I get further color change and trich development.

Happy growing all!
    Last edited by RosettaStoned; 01-27-2018, 01:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks MadMike ! You'll get there. It's not my first time growing stuff, I have been gardening for years. Just first time for this plant.

• MadMike
    commented on 's reply
    Are you saying these are from your 'first' grow??? That's an amazing job! I'm on my third and I can only hope they finish as nice as yours. Really impressed with the density of the buds.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Nice looking bud there Rosetta good job with the first grow, thats cool that you grow for a friend ,I have 3 vets that I keep supplied with weed they keep wanting to pay for it and I keep telling them they all ready did lol

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Yes res. for water. Yes, since I did the wall divider I have seen dramatic improvement in environment stability. I have a thermostat switch that turn my fan on when it gets over 73 degrees. I turned my 6" exhaust fan down to medium with no ill effects. In fact, it's still sucking the plastic off the walls and floor.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Are the trash cans brewing tea? Or are they reservoirs? Everything looks organized and well controled.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Stoned, you express what so many of us feel--about how we want to perfect our skills and also how we want to make perfect medicines for those we care about. That is an awesome first harvest!!! Can't wait to hear the smoke reports.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! That's as big as the wife would let me go haha.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Man...I am digging your grow space !

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Last plant from first grow (pineapple Express x black diesel a2). These buds are similar to the last ones but have a more cone shape instead of chunky. The smell is a bit different as well, more floral. Still pretty loose but needs a few more weeks of curing. The bubblewarp has been the most dense so far. I got 4.65 zips from this girl. For a grand total of 14.90 from my first grow.
    thanks to all that helped along the way!
    heres to making our grows the best they can be....and not stress about it along the way. It's hard for me not to since I grow for friend who has some serious health issues. I want it to be more than just weed to him from now on. Find something that actually helps, the strain(s) that do some good for him. Anyways, happy growing!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180121_104002.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	166544Click image for larger version

Name:	20180121_104119.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	166543Click image for larger version

Name:	20180121_104105.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	3.07 MB
ID:	166542Click image for larger version

Name:	20180121_103945.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	3.08 MB
ID:	166541Click image for larger version

Name:	20180121_104859.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	166540

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks alltatup I'm a sarcastic person and laying it on right there, ha! For my first grow I'll take what I get, just completing it is a feat in itself. But I am more serious about not growing it. I'll give all plants their time in the "sun". I'm sure there are things I can do to improve the quality before I just say it's no good.
    I'm pretty particular about a lot of things, almost to a fault. Also my own worst critic.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    A "measley" 4 oz. he says!!! The buds are really beautiful!!! Great job, Stoned!!!

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    @oldjarhead no, the seeds ojh....the weed is mine haha

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Lol rosetta are you talking about the lighter or the jars . I to find myself wanting to smoke my stuff with others from the forum, I have given clones to other vets and I have a few brother vets who are struggling financially weed , I will always grow more than I need to be able to do this . I have met a few other growers from this forum all great people and I am looking forward to meeting more . I think we should have the first forum smoke out lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X