X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Did a little rearranging...
    Broke down and transplanted the two monster cropped BCPWxBGr's into my 17 gallon no till planters. They needed it bad....I had to peel the fabric pots like a snake skin. (Probably why I was having problems with them recently) I did the same for the smaller one of the same strain, although that was in a 3 gallon not 5. That one went into a 7 gallon fabric pot. I mixed.....
    1 tbsp of kelp meal- for K and trace minerals, readily available
    cotton seed meal- for fast N source, also acidic
    bone meal- for the P, readily available
    1/2 tbsp azomite- for trace minerals and balances soil nutes
    Dr earth life fertilizer w/ mycorrhizae- general fertilizer, also for root growth
    fertilizer mix to make the soil- for good measure
    2 Solo cups ewc, vermiculite, peat, and equal amount of composted soil. Put this mix around the root area and filled the rest in with my soil mix. Top dressed with 1 tbsp of neem cake each for pests. Water heavily but no run off. Moved the 2 17 gallon over to the opposite side of the room with the 175 watt Vero light. 7 gallon stayed with the others.
    Mixed half and half peat/super soil for the ISS and goo. Filled the bottom of the 2 gallon f pots with my soil and then top half with the diluted soil mix. Put the clones into the soil up to the peat pot rims. Water with 8 oz. of water each.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180422_173424.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	1.69 MB
ID:	198153Click image for larger version

Name:	20180422_173340.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	1.55 MB
ID:	198158Click image for larger version

Name:	20180422_173407.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	198159
    both happy with their new spot. One before one after their hair cut.

Name:	20180422_231749.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	198155

Name:	20180422_231804.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	198154Click image for larger version

Name:	20180422_231843.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	198157Click image for larger version

Name:	20180422_180141.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	198156
    Last picture is a monster cropped branch. It would make one hell of a manifold.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Wow. Those are some smart clones...yippiekiyay!,,,

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, very healthy.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Haha for sure 😁

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    Really I knew you were being sarcastic this was all in good fun, no hard feelings and If you want to tell me to get the #%^! out you better come over here from behind an internet keyboard
    Let’s stay out of the gutter this is GWE

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    Well aren't you just a lucky duck! Nice looking clones

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I do the best I can with the knowledge I have to this point. I hope to get better in the future.... Maybe keep up with some of the folks on here

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    It's one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands. If you're not familiar, it's a song about being abducted and being the chosen one to tell the world what's coming. He forgets what he has to say

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    This came out today and I was much more looking forward to this than this seemingly arbitrary holiday. Everyday is 420 for me
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180421-002132_Google Play Music.jpg Views:	1 Size:	272.2 KB ID:	197636

Also got a hand delivered package with some clones. Island sweet skunk and goo. Goo is suppose to be like killawatt. Both of those (killawatt and ISS) are strains this guy grew and we enjoyed years ago. Glad to see they are still around! I get to grow them myself now....good as time as any to try out my super soil mix I made at the beginning of February. I did put some small aloe plants, from the mother I had...now dead, in some of this to see how it goes with them.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20180420_233913.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	197635
    Last edited by RosettaStoned; 04-21-2018, 06:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Just poking fun man. I'm a sarcastic person and give most people a hard time. Although on here I do bite my tongue often. Not sure my sarcasim will be taken as a joke. When at work we live off the rule "check your feelings at the door", if you can't take joke GTFO! Paracelsus

• Californiakid
    replied
    I've seen The Rosetta Stone at British Museum when I was a lad. I may try another language with rosetta stone on my laptop. Lol🤣

But Rosettastoned, is a cool dude that can grow 👍🌱

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    Rosetta is a feminine pronoun, besides an archaic time piece. My bad.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Whatcha sorry for ojh?
    A women......hmmmm....thanks for that

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    What he said ^^^^^but I always imagined you as a woman. Isn’t that strange how we have a picture in our head of people we have never seen.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Rosetta it is normal and you want to remove them they will just suck energy from the rest of the plant and wont get big enough to get a nug from sorry man, I try and remove then from all the branches so the will grow out more

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X