Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Started my first harvest 🀘only got through half the plant. That is quite the process, time consuming. All I've read about it and the several warnings I got from my friend still didn't prepare me for it. Very rewarding though!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I messaged her and she sent the link but if you PM her and attach the best pic that should work

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    How do I do that ojh?

Leave a comment:

• Zomb
    commented on 's reply
    That looks great!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    wow looking good you should send that last picture to nebula for pick of the week fantastic job all the work is really paying off

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Those are some beautiful pictures, RS, good luck with your harvest.

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Chopping down the BC pinewarp x bubblegummer this Friday! I like the color change that's happened the last week or so. Maybe the pineapple Express x black diesel crosses will be ready in a week or two.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Haha thanks ojh!

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    its 530 am and I just sat and stared at your pictures for about 5 minutes while drooling on the key board lol

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Gorgeous, love the setup!

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    thats going to be cool I posted a picture so you could see how i did it , You can see the double rows ,I have a light mover and leds so when the hps isn't right over them they look red lol

I have a 6x8 tent with a zipper that wont work so I made it into the veg room and a auto room then I have my bloom room separate it can be a juggling act sometimes

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Oops here it is
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Thanks ojh! Yeah I wanted to get the second run started sooner but you know......I didn't hahaha. Now unfortunately I'll have three going at once. I'll manage though. Here's a picture of the SoG reservoir, they're 12 gallon with three inch pots

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    wow those are looking good Rosetta , I think you have the right Idea . I grow in soil but I have 6 plants in bloom when they hit 5 weeks I put the next 6 beside them in bloom room so I figure when the bloom plants are done I will have a 3 week head start on next run, Getting the timing down is tough sometimes but if you stick with it you should be ok

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    started a topic My perpetual grow journal

My perpetual grow journal

Since I'm coming to end of my first grow. I might as well start a journal of everything I'm doing from here on out. I'm new to forums and don't use social media. So if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know. I'll do my best to change my habits.

13.5’ x 14' grow room 6" can fan w/ipower carbon filter
    My current equipment is
    2 600 watt hps
    1 250 watt hps
    2 150 watt hps (built into one unit)
    4 2' flourescent lights for clones and seedlings
    Using 2 4'x4'x7' for flower but want to separate the room and ditch the tents
    3 air pumps w/8way splitters
    Various fans and inlines

Growing in dwc with rockwool cubes, 5 gallon buckets for flower 3.5 for veg. I run Canna nutes, full line with boost.
    keep my veg between 5.65 - 5.8
    Week 1-6 between 5.8 - 6.0
    Week 6+ 6.0 and above

Tent one has three plants 2 at 9 weeks and 1 at 8
    tent two has three plants at 2 weeks
    Six more ready to flower in veg area
    Eighteen clones for a SoG after they veg for a few weeks

​​​​​​​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RosettaStoned; 02-05-2018, 10:51 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X