Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I would have just left it if it was clean concrete. There's old linoleum and asbestos (9x9) tiles in there with carpet glue over those. I try to keep these areas covered because of the dust, not just in the grow room. I deal with that stuff enough at work, don't wanna worry about it at home too.

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    Yea I’ve got a concrete floor and everything is sloped to run towards the sump pit. I’m sloppy as can be when watering lol

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    It did, but I'm through it and the room is looking good now

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Dirt floor......scary...reminds me of my grandma's house and their cellar. I wasn't a fan in my young age. It was short and walls were hand troweled concrete. It was like a cave! They jacked the house up and dug out a basement, poured the walls, and set it back down...at least that's what I'm told.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, I try

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    nice repair work Rosetta ,I'm kinda glad I grow in my cellar the temp swings can be a bitch but I dont have to worry about water damage with the dirt floor ,although I do get yelled at occasionally for tracking mud upstairs , My wife does not actually yell at me her quite works are enough , I am just flabbergasted that this women has not raised her voice to me in 21 years . So when I say yell its really like oh Honey look at the mud you dragged in. and thats enough to get me moving lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    sorry man that sucks

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Man Rosetta, whatta accident!! That makes me feel less sheepish about all my spillage!!!

• Vajipozezo
    replied
    This is very impressive. I will take it as a reference for my grow room

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Remnants found and thanks to Easter it was half price! My buddy had a roll for the flower room but that's going to be a little more challenging, laying it down with a full net of plants will not be fun.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20180331_154226.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	191897Click image for larger version

Name:	20180402_010546.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	191898

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    This water went on floor ojh, and everywhere else for that matter. One of my reservoirs failed. On the search today for remnants of vinyl flooring or see what my friends have laying around. My supply of "acquired" materials is real low, haven't built houses for 6 years.
    As far as the soil goes, I just need to get my ratios of acid to alkaline correct.

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    hey Rosetta you did good only 33 gallons what was the ph afterwards ,Last time I flushed it took about 20 to 30 gallons per plant but after I was done it really took off .also I use to grow like you and never worried about ph then I had a lockout was able to save the grow . since then I have been checking and adjusting ph

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Thanks attitude seed bank! Two weeks and it's at my doorstep. Lots to choose from but some are saved for a little project.

On another note, 33 gallons of water dumped into the grow room last night....so that was fun, moving everthing, cutting out the plastic, and vacuuming. Dehumidifiers are going and fans on medium. Ugh.... At least I get to reorganize 😅

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe I'll water to run off and check the pH to see where it's at. As you can see the brown is down a few nodes and the new growth looks like maybe a little tip burn. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. I am no expert, just playing around to see what happens. I don't have a lot of confidence in it turning out great but then again....unless it's building something or cooking, my confidence level is pretty low. I'm just glad I've gotten through what I have to this point.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Man I have similar issues, 2/3 are great. One plant is acting like this one. I tried to let it work itself out, just lowered ph. It helped, but either too late or needs a little calmag as well.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X