Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Actually, it was $170. There are other methods for sure; like this one: http://www.sousweed.com/blog/decarb

There are reviews and discussions on other forums about the Nova, and some people think it's great, while others prefer other methods...

• Aloner
    replied
    It sure seems great. For 200 hundred bucks, though, I want to read some reviews from a reliable source. Like has High Times or anyone else taken it out for a spin? If it's as amazing as the marketing makes it sound, it'd be totally worth picking one up.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Mine won't arrive until the end of October, but I'll keep everyone informed about its performance and results as soon as it arrives. I am psyched.

• tvbfe
    replied
    I'm thinking I need one of those

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know what it tastes like yet, Probably not like chocolate. But this sub-lingual thing, where you put some bud under your tongue and it goes STRAIGHT into the bloodstream, this is cutting edge knowledge and technology.
    Last edited by alltatup; 10-10-2017, 02:58 AM.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to help!
    I'm seriously just tryna share knowledge, not plug some product. But it seems to me that people go through so much work and sweat to decarb weed, and you never really know how much of the good stuff you've lost, so I figure this is worth a try. Plus they sell out all the time, so they must have a good performance record.

• GRAND
    replied
    alltatup wow, that's neat! imma look into this further....

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Yes. Once it's decarbed, you don't need to subject it to any more heat to make it "work." So for example, you could decarb bud, then sprinkle it on allready-cooked food. My goal is to preserve as much integrity in the bud as possible, so I really like the fact that you don't have to grind the bud before it goes in the machine; the less violence done to the trichomes, the better!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You're welcome, dod: I'm super excited about it.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    The Nova Decarboxylator is our flagship unit that fully activates THC & CBD in your favorite bud. It's odorless, mess-free & easy to use. Get it today!

You can decarb kief or concentrate, fresh bud or cured bud in it. I was specifically looking for info on decarbing fresh materials, and yes, yes, yes!!!

Read through the website, it's not that big, especially this page on decarb myths: http://www.ardentcannabis.com/educat...xylation-myths

• GRAND
    replied
    HMMMM I've never heard of this decarbo stuff. this machine makes the flower edible??

Leave a comment:

• DrPhoton
    replied
    Decarboxylation is the process of removing carboxyl groups, which for cannabis removes carbon dioxide and h20. This turns acidic THC-A into its physcoactive compound THC. The chemical method which does this is obviously heat. The issue has always been around temperature, time and method.

This has been very informative and exciting, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Jason
    replied
    Originally posted by stevenics View Post
    they dont have this fucker on amazon but i want one , immediately, where do i order it buddy? and does it work with kief? because i like to sublingually take kief.
    What does that taste like? What volume of flower is being eaten? Or is it not flower?

Leave a comment:

• stevenics
    replied
    they dont have this fucker on amazon but i want one , immediately, where do i order it buddy? and does it work with kief? because i like to sublingually take kief.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    I'm ready for you to get the machine and get this stuff going . I'll damn sure try it. And am looking forward to it.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X