Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GreenDragonRon
    replied
    I can't smoke or vape so I plan on turning the majority of my flower into dry ice hash. I will then decarb it by sous vide, extract with Everclear and then keep it as a tincture or mix it with fractionated coconut oil.

I've read a few good reviews of the Nova and I think it's a neat tool but I couldn't justify the cost as I already have my sous vide.

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the compliment my friend.

• alltatup
    replied
    To think that the least efficient way of ingesting the herb is smoking it! This amazing plant's medicinal potential is...limitless. I really believe it.
    And on the sixth day, god gave humans an endocannabinoid system so that we could reap all the benefits of cannabis.
    For me, a super-efficient form of decarbing that doesn't lower the total % of the compounds (like it's easier to do in an oven, for example) will really help me to fine-tune medicines. I have quite a few peeps I want to make medicine for, so they feel good in this insane world each day.

Eating the leafy greens the first time had me high as fk all day; it was a little bit too much. I want to be able to fine-tune medicinal doses with a little less of dis and a little more of dat to last for 3 hours, or 5 hours, etc., depending on what one needs. To fine-tune daytime meds to relieve pain and give a clear-headed sense of well-being with that sweet heightened awareness. But no paranoia or too-intense cerebral buzz.

And also to fine-tune night-time doses to put one into a really relaxed state and induce good sleep (no restlessness, pain or insomnia)--but without grogginess in the morning. To make medicines that help get the body and the mind back into states of balance. Cannabis is an enlightened plant, kind of like a buddha plant...

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Meant it as a complement!! I just learned something new from you, and it surprised me, then it made perfect sense. the ABV material is decarbed, and from my leaf-eating experiences, I'm convinced that different cannabis chemicals and compounds get "expressed"--or become medicinal--in different ways!! It's very cool, because I always assumed that there wasn't much of anything left in the ABV, but there is! It just blows me away: you can OD on ABV.

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Why do you say that, Alltatup ?

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Y'all craaazy

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Kingfish, I'm sure gonna try it.

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it will. what ever you do, don't throw it away. Be careful. It is easy to OD. It takes about an hour or so to feel the effect. So don't do too much at once.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Evening Kingfish, what if I put a bunch of ABV on a peanut butter an jelly sandwich, You reckon it would get you high ? I been throwing it away.

• kingfish
    replied
    Vaporize, the ABV (already been vaped) material is already decarboxylized, ready to eat or put in you brownies or whatever.

Leave a comment:

• Weedgrodamus
    replied
    The Decarboxyalator does the job with very little odor, using an oven gets unwanted neighbor attention. Important to me living in an apartment.

It doesn't dry the herb out so its nicely dank and optimized.

Combined with Magic butter machine it gets great potency, I do it with Coconut oil and Lecithin, and then stir it into tea. Much more potent than smoking.

Leave a comment:

• tvbfe
    commented on 's reply
    Nice, looking forward to it

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    So will this have more of an edible effect than a smoking effect? I like the idea of being able to taste my bud the way it smells. I agree that smoking it makes you lose out on a lot of the taste the terpenes , but I'm not the biggest fan of edibles. Had a bad experience when I made a 9*9 pan of brownies that called for 2/3 cup oil, and my buddy made the oil more potent than it calls for. Ended up eating half the pan...wow, what a bad choice that was lol.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Oh yeah Alltatup, what about your new MJ possession charges in your city, 75bucks

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    I'll sure take one for a spin or two. Can't wait for you to get yours first Prof. Cause I'll sure believe your review.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X