• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Routing for you and your tuts 😉.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Great 🐝

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    so I noticed some of the girls were fishtailing on me and low and behold the two lights on the pineapple chunk were on for 18 hours instead of 12 well they are unplugged now fuck the pineapple chunk lesson learned ,now I put the lights on a 10/14 schedule so they stop and return to bloom ,at this point I have to finish them, it looks like the plants on that end of the scrog did the fishtailing and everything else has not started yet so maybe I caught it in time ,Bet I get seeds now though

I did transplant the Autos to 10 gallon pots with 7 gallons of dirt ,I used coast of maine platnum series and roots organic green fields, I installed air injectors as well ,when I'm ready to veg the challenge seeds I will have to move them under leds , I left the Tutankhamen clones where they are so they take more time to grow, I have at least 12 weeks before I can run them so there is time to grow take clones and get those ready for bloom .I WILL HAVE A SUCCESSFUL GROW WITH TUTANKHAMENs LOL

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    well heres one for the books I moved the dh out of bloom room and plugged it in to DH the work area outside of bloom room so the intake air is dehumidified ,it didn't work wasn't getting any water out of it WTF , I changed setting nothing worked so I returned it and got a new one same thing Didn't change the rh at all while the little 30 pint I had worked great pulled out a bucket during day (The drain hose wont work on it) .So now I'm pissed right I'm sitting there looking at dh said f it and smoked ,while smoking I followed the power cord back to receptical and poof the light bulb went off ,everyday when I left the back cellar I turned the lights out and guess what was plugged into them thats right the DH . So Id turn the lights on walk in and everything would be running just wasn't doing anything then I would reset it get it running again then promptly leave and turn it off again Good thing I dont get mad at self when I do stupid shit like this lol

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    these are the three Autos I managed not to kill I started a manifold on the blueberry and stuck the top in wet dirt to see if it takes . the last pic is of the clones from the tuts when they get established I'll pick a winner for a mother plant for future clones

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    not sure what happened must of been a good time ,at the time I was stationed at camp Geiger and I woke up on main side 10 miles from Geiger, woke up didn't know where I was went to office and the Gunny and CO had a good laugh, made me take a cab back to Geiger then my Gunny and CO had a good laugh , Didn't get in trouble but I caught all the shit details for awhile lol

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Lol the wrong base?? How on earth did you manage that?

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    well I tested the feeding lines and it blew though 5 gallons of water in like 5 minutes I have to figure a way to equal the flow out to all the sites,but I have time ,

The buds are starting to stack up and fill out , the second picture is a hybiscus plant that just started to bloom but my grow room is right behind it ,the vent for ac eshaust is visible lol

the last picture is of a sleeping bee ,my wife cut the flower off before she saw it but it stayed there for about a half hour ,when she was at farmers market she started to thunk it was dead so she tried gently mind you to get it off and it woke up and flew off .What a bummer wake up from and wonderful nap and not know where you are ( i did that once in the corps woke up in wrong barracks but even worse it was the wrong base lol). anyways I've never seen a sleeping bee so here you go

Leave a comment:

• GreenhouseEffect
    commented on 's reply
    It's lookin good Ojh!
    I do lot's of building projects, and man, the one thing that always drives me nuts is plumbing! Just about anything else, and I'm pretty happy, but start plumbing, and that's when my tears start!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    well room got down to 50%RH so were getting there ,I'm thinking of putting the 30 pint dh back in room and leave the 50 pint outside of the room sealed off from the rest of the cellar .

From the way the girls are stacking up buds I was half way there ,boy you can really tell where the hps light stops and leds kick in buds get so much lighter .

so I needed t fittings and hose clamps to finish the feed lines , stopped at local hydro store and they had 1/2 inch ts for .50 cents each I picked up 10 of them then went to Lowes and checked theres the ts were like 6 bucks for 5 so I didn't get any well guess what the ts I did get only fit the soft plastic tubing F F F lol I can use them just have to screw around mating up the sizes all I need now is sunshine for a few hours .

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I have I don't grow alot of autos for that very reason, I am doing some alien vs toofless right now and a blueberry the rest are photos

• redbeard
    replied
    Man ur grow room is badass. I'm in the process of turning my old cistern in to my new space it's bout 12x15. More of a job than I was planning especially the humidity. I know u grow some autos I'm finishing some off . 3 of the same but drastically different size do u rum into that with the autos.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    well I was able to get the drain system set up mostly and then started on feed I have to go get more t fittings and hose clamps to finish then its time to test it , I modified the drain I did not glue the strainers to the bottom of the trays it just didn't stick to plastic, so I found these brass fittings that worked ok I only got 5 so I had to make some I used a flange tool in first picture , I did find that if I pre bent tubing right after the flange then it kept the drain lines open better

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    all good My sump hole drains right into dirt lol.

• stoneotter
    replied
    Ok so Being my own worst enemy again...I created a monster. By routing the drain of my dehumidifier into my covered sump hole, I created a place sewer flies live. They look like fruit flies to me. Good thing I'm near the end of flowering. One left with a week or two to go. Now I got to empty the tray two, tree times a day. oye! Just thought I'd give you a head sup OJH, I gave you bad advice on this depending how your sump's set up I guess. Hope not!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X