Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Cheese, I was just tryna make a joke: herbal wraps made with bacon grease??? It was a joke that went over like a lead balloon...

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    I can't smoke blunts. The "tobacco" makes me sick.
    Those look cool. I'd try em.

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    It’s dense up in here man! Looking super healthy! How you like these ocb?

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Rosettastoned, I love you so much right now.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    all the flushing and re flushing is done , I had one plant in bloom room that died so In the hash pile ,I moved things around and moved the older bloom plants that might or might not recover over and put the younger plants under the light we will see what happens

Leave a comment:

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    You can have that vegan crap. I just like that they aren't tobacco

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I see that it's vegan; thank heavens!! I was getting real tired of the herbal wraps made with bacon grease. ;-}

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Gorgeous girls!!!

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Nice pics.

• RosettaStoned
    replied
    Had one of these last night, delicious. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180204_220218.jpg
Views:	482
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	171856

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    all three of those dried out roots are growing i'm just amazed , well after I flushed the bloom plants I figured I was set up so I ran one of the veg girls to check it glad I did ppm was around 1900 , I did 5 more yesterday and the one in the way back left was the one I flushed first she was the same height as the others and overnight shazam 4 inches , I have 3 more plants to flush this morning ,Planed on starting early like now but I had to watch the end of the game before I saw the score anywhere .
    The last picture is of a bud I got from one of the 4 inch sour hounds I wanted to show it off thats the 3rd joint I got from that bud and there looks like Ill get a few more . oh and the taste is is fruity and smooth hits like a hammer yum yum hey what was I doing lol

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Rosetta, That is a good question. Are all people who get up early and pee all night retired? No, cuz I do that and I'm not retired. Do all retired people do it? We will have to start a poll.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I already get up early and pee all night. Does this mean I'm retired?

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Retirement is when you can get busy growing full time!!! I can't wait.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    For all my looking forward to retirement, you retired guys sure stay busy. And I don't mean just peeing all night.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X