Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Nice big fat colas Ojh, looking great, my friend. Good Luck with you harvest.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    well I felt so bad about how the pineapple chunks lower section was looking I moved her into the bloom room, these are two Northern Lights Autos ,theirs a few amber on one but the other is still clear and cloudy but if it fills out shes all done there are still 4 autos in auto room the air injector plants are in the auto room as well , I am being very impatient I so want to get the tutankhamon into bloom I've never done a scrog before so it should be fun

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I started them a few days apart both seem to be fast growers , those seedlings are for the outdoor grow , I was trying to do a perpetual grow but timing got screwed up . Im doing a scrog with all of the tutankhamon except 7 those are going outside so they can get 10 feet tall

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    ATU your always welcome any time you want to take a vacation you can come up

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    LOL alltatup !!!

• ZigZag
    replied
    OJH_no wonder you got a few of those pics mixed up_ you've got plants in at least three stages_looks like that anyway! I have a hard enough time just trying to get 3-4 strains to be ready for harvest within two weeks of each other_for now thats challenge enough for me. My hats off to you man.How would you compare the Zombie to the Skunk_looks like you started them about the same time?

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Nice looking plants OJH, I hope they all do well.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Holy moley, OJH, you grow massive amounts of cannabis!!!! Do you need a cannabis employee?? :-}

• Locrian99
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great. I always get confused when I post which pic is which.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I tried to do a before and after on the foilier essence but screwed up the order so 3 and 4 pictures should be 1 and 2 , anyways they love that foilier essence there little leaves all pointing up to the lights just happy campers.

Bloom room entered its 9th week yesterday so just water from now on, just hoping they fill out a little more but I'm starting to think that I stressed them to much when I had to leave them in there for so long . IDK it they haven't bulked up by next Sat I may take them so I can move veg girls over It depends on the clones I took I will need some room for them when they get planted ,there are only 4 autos left in the auto room ,I still have auto seeds but I think I will start them for the outside Garden no more inside

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks ATU all those antibiotics ate them away none hurt today yay lol

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to hear that, OJH.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    had a tooth ache most of the day yesterday but was able to water and spray folier essence for folier friday

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    my cloning station/seedling is upstairs in back room have a 2x2 table with a 2 foot 4 bulb t5 a tray with a dome and I'm set

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X