Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Moved 4 more photos into dark to harvest sometime today so there are only 7 left in bloom room and they are coming down in the next couple of days ,gotta get those tutankhamons in bloom under the scrog before they go to crazy I moved the last Autos into the bloom room so I can start the planting of the clones ,

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tika always a good day farming above 60 lol we actually got up in the 70s and today its the 80s ,we went from winter to summer apparently spring took a vacation this year lol

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Have a great day farming๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    girls are doing ok I think I heat stressed them by leaving light to close they will recover there are a bunch of seedlings that want to be cloned and I have roots coming threw root riots , I also have roots coming though the cloth bags so I think they will work great

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I put 2 Auto aliens in the dark last night I tried the branch that broke off , I smoked a half j and went and took a nap then smoked the other half and wanted to go back for another nap lol so I think I found my before bed smoke lol , that couch lock is for about an hour then it mellows into a fantastic high

I also looked at bloom girls and they are close I will be harvesting them this week I believe

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    I found some amber on 3 bloom plants so I'm going to have to go get the rest of my net so I have room to dry it yababy one long ass grow almost in the books

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Sadly its my friends he keeps some of his trunks very talinted guy

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    Night light in my studio bathroom from a few grows ago.๐Ÿ™ƒ

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    I want one too...Good Hedgewitch.

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Love stick witchdoctor OJH !!!

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    That is too cute, adding your stick doll to my photo collection

• Campesino
    commented on 's reply
    The first Picture!!!
    Keep him around your plants to ward off evil spirits... The perfect Cannabis talisman!

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    harvested with my friend his daughter and another guy from 7 am till 12;30 when I had to run out ,picked up and dropped off my wife then watered my stuff and harvested 3 of my own girls the gorilla bomb will end up around 3.8 ounces dry and the norther light 194 wet or 1.7 ounces dry I have to look at bloom room to see if any are ready for dark this is the beginning of week 10 yikes

the 2nd picture is of 1 tutankhamon the first four plants took from 7 am till 945 this one took from 945 till 1230 when I left

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    so yesterday afternoon I finally made it to water after watering and spraying for afids thanks again Happy frog ,I was able to harvest this Northern Light , 28 minutes start to finish thats including set up and clean up, the pictures are in order the 5th picture is the net I put 100 grams in to weigh in 3 days ,the last 4 pictures are the last 4 autos in my room ,if all the others had grown like this I would still be growing them lol . The 7th picture is of 3 girls who spint the night in dark 1 northern light and 2 gorilla bombs

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    thanks guys good info I didn't get to start the tea on Wednesday but did yesterday so it will be tea and folier essence today at some point helping my friend harvest his tutankhamon

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X