X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Originally posted by PaganRich View Post
    House is currently stinking like a pig pen which has put me off coffee for some bizarre reason, due to the compost tea. Anyway Pic#1 shows Liberty`s day after defoliation and Pic#2 shows Critical Kush 3 days after defoliation
    First time I harvested, the smell was so pungent I got nauseated. Had to take breaks pretty frequently.

That critical kush has some nice structure, very well trained.

Looking good PR!

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Following pics are: Critical Kush before and after defoliating (Pics 1-3) 6 days after previous trim and Liberty Hazes (Pic 4) still a few days out yet before another cutting....Critical will now be trimmed less as the leaves are growing in the tight to stem formations I really love, especially as they fill out

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Yes..I thought he was stabbing them into plant.....I figured it out...

• Potted
    commented on 's reply
    Pin are to hook to smart pots use them as tie down points lol

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Cheers Green, I`m chilled and enjoying this grow

• Green75
    replied
    They bounce right back....very good call and execution

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    House is currently stinking like a pig pen which has put me off coffee for some bizarre reason, due to the compost tea. Anyway Pic#1 shows Liberty`s day after defoliation and Pic#2 shows Critical Kush 3 days after defoliation

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Yes....good show bro

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    13/12/16....Pic#1-Pre-trim, #2-Post & #3-next to another that`s going to be done tomorrow

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    To be honest, when the bus driver got out of his cab and asked which fork to take there nearly was a murder. When we arrived at the bus station I don`t know who was in a fouler mood; him or his passengers?

• Karlee
    replied
    Hi Pagan
    Paddington, piccadilly, You sound like a agatha christy movie. Glad you have those girls to come home to , you're doing beautifully.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Looking awesome...

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    PR, my friend, the plants are exploding!

Sorry to hear about your troubles today, I'm glad the girls straightened you out.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Well, what a day, bus took 90mins instead of the 50 (Bloody public transport), standing only on train for 1.5hrs, at least 20 heavily armed coppers plus 1 aged sniffer dog that looked like it was on a heavy dosage of Mogadon, at Paddington which I avoided like the plaque (Don`t like seeing the law armed but a sad necessity) and to top it all off on my little sojourn to the fair capital, the Underground had run out of tube trains....can you adam and eve it, they had to shut the whole soddin Piccadilly Line...no bloody tube trains....well, I was appalled to put it mildly and felt inclined to write and robustly complain to my MP but since he`s a wealthy, chauffeur driven Tory I see less milage in that than he gets out of his Bentley.However the reason for the above tirade is that due to being away on my somewhat epic journey I had the pleasure to open my tent upon returning. I had hit all my organics with just literal plain water which is rare, before they retired for the night. A gallon per plant-7 plants. The results today were impressive, bless them. The folowing pics are: 1-2) Critical Kush-This was defoliated yesterday and looks truly beautiful today 3) Liberty Haze-a little leggy but that`s okay as I`m trying to increase height slightly and possibly 2 days maybe 3 before a trim and 4) part of my `wild garden` area in my tent where I do very little to be honest, let them just go for it. There was an attempt at LST but after I became confused as to which was which, long story involving a volcano and a `bright idea`, I just drifted away from them and kinda allowed them to party on their own

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Damn....can never figure where comments go....above mate

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X