Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    It's hard watching a fellow girl get cut to watch the effects. Shoot I get 10 oz a plant and no defol.

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Looks happy happy

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Four ounces will be difficult if she reacts adversely to this is the way I`m looking at it as it has been claimed that the stress can be too great due to the on-going loss of so many fan leaves. This will also continue right through flowering as well

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    Come on....really? That much new growth in 5 hours? Not that I don't believe you, just seems crazy to think that can happen.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Five hours later.....no ill effects from trim and a very happy bunny by the looks of her
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    Yep, I knew Green would jump on this with extreme excitement. Please keep posting pictures. Make me a believer.

Leave a comment:

• Karlee
    commented on 's reply
    LOL Looking at your avatar he would have said that different!

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing wrong with exceeding goals

• Karlee
    replied
    Wouldn't you get 4 oz without doing anything? With the extreme defol. wouldn't it be to add more cola's thus more oz's? Im confused.

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    How did I know Greenie would be in full support of your endeavor?

Im very interested as well. Pluck away sir, pluck away.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    They will respond beautifully....love it

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Prefect just perfect....Keep it up....good example!!!!
    keep posting PLEASE!!

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Originally posted by PaganRich View Post
    Greetings guys......I`ve started a new thing for me....a chemical grow. Personally I`m an Organics bloke but I wanted to see how it fared and it`s always good to broaden your skills set but I`ve been itching to try a heavy defoliation as discussed numerous times. So, it`s not going to be much written just pics and dates when taken in case any are wanting to see if it`s cool or I`ve totally balls up . Up front I`m aiming just for 4 ounces...that`s my target...600 lights and an open-ish time window....say end of Jan17. Planted 7th Oct, above ground 10th. Last 2 pics are from today 04/11/16....hope you enjoy....hang loose (Sorry guys...pics not available from before apart from 22/10/16 before a trim and 28/10/16 just after)
    Take one slice from a loaf no one notices, take the whole loaf and they`re pissed royally

Leave a comment:

• Liberty Haze-Extreme Defoliation Grow Experiment In Pics

Greetings guys......I`ve started a new thing for me....a chemical grow. Personally I`m an Organics bloke but I wanted to see how it fared and it`s always good to broaden your skills set but I`ve been itching to try a heavy defoliation as discussed numerous times. So, it`s not going to be much written just pics and dates when taken in case any are wanting to see if it`s cool or I`ve totally balls up . Up front I`m aiming just for 4 ounces...that`s my target...600 lights and an open-ish time window....say end of Jan17. Planted 7th Oct, above ground 10th. Last 2 pics are from today 04/11/16....hope you enjoy....hang loose (Sorry guys...pics not available from before apart from 22/10/16 before a trim and 28/10/16 just after)
    Last edited by PaganRich; 11-04-2016, 07:12 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X