Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    replied
    Placed in tent and then net tie loosely in place....funnily enough I found this easier than a net in place for upward growth from start, for overall ease

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Liberty Haze at start of de-fol and introduction of guidance/ support net. Note: This is not a Scrogging attempt just time to move towards buds forming and space

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Nearly at the grow where I can relaxed a bit and just chill the breeze with a volcano

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Looking good PR. Hopefully you have a dehumidifier for the back end of flowering.

That plant in the front right has shot out some colas for sure!

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    commented on 's reply
    Compost tea looks great. Do you foliar feed it in veg with tea?

• PaganRich
    replied
    Structural support added to Critical Kush plus assistance with spacing....no LST using net even though still in stretch. Plan now is to just keep de-fol as required plus soon bring in a de-humid which I prefer to run through most of the flower stage due to how bloody wet this country is

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Liberty Haze now 72 hours later post de-fol-2nd week of stretch

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    The first photo is the Liberty Haze 48hrs later. The de-fol has had a very positive effect and the growth spurt from stretch is coming along well. Second week of stretch though no pistils as yet but happy with. Photo on right is the Critical Kush I posted yesterday. This looks nicer to me than the other, stems look solid and good bud sites.....this one`s getting me looking forward to trying...oh yeah

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    All hail Keef Treez in my humble opinion and his thoughts on defoliating...attached is another project running Critical Kush I believe....true blue organics. Pistils are now small but becoming very numerous, loads of bud sites, run along side Liberty Haze and treated as such except fed my very odorous compost tea (attached to show for the heck of). Defoliated exactly as others and achieving same results....this was trimmed 2-3 hours before this photos so you can see plant is not intimidated or stressed by what I`m doing....shown as a comparison that de-fol can be embraced from the word go by plants and produce consistent, positive results...be mellow

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Kingfish....I`ve been using safety pins to pressurize the stems...you should see the main one, nearly 3/4`s of a thumbs width I`d guess, plus lots of moving air and light....so far, so good.

• veg dude1
    commented on 's reply
    Vegdude 1, transitioning has worked very well for me. It's my first time to transition our takeoff foliation. I think the loaf of brea I think the loaf of bread comment sums it up

• kingfish
    replied
    Wow Pagan, the first thing that caught my eyes were those massive stems. Is like a jungle in there. Can't wait to see the end result. Awesome grow my friend. Sorry to hear about your toothache. I know personally that they suck. Good health to you.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Looked bushy so a de-fol after just over one week of 12/12 and kicking nicely through stretch......pleasurable relaxed grow so far even when off the boil due to toothache (Man, that was grim...breathe like a badger`s arse )

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Blagging it as I go along Kingfish....

Leave a comment:

• Royal Nugs
    replied
    Lol, I want that squirrel!

Looks good PR!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X