Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green75
    replied
    she is fully loaded....wonder if defo. had anything to do with that...????......lol....hahahahahaha...........of course it did.......nuff said on that

fuckin beautiful dude im anxious as fk to see this out.......

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    This is the Liberty Haze that started this thread off. She has just had another robust defoliation though it is getting harder due to the intense stickiness of her leaves...be mellow

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Very very nice...good show for sure...looks inviting

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Liberty Haze just after another trim and pre a Sledgehammer to remove any chems that have built up

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    BEAUTIFUL! ! Can't wait to see the update!

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Pic#1-3 shows my current growth. I usually add a dehumidifier around about now as moisture could start becoming an issue. I`ve only had mold twice, both in the same grow and both same gene of auto`s....6 shooter I believe but what a smoke and the mold was once my fault, once inside a full bud which says a lot about 6 shooter (very highly recommended). Pic #4 is the Liberty Haze that was trimmed 2 days ago...the slight browning on leaves was her growing up too near the light when I was out during the day....confirmation really if you think about it. Extreme defol haters would`ve said she`d be too traumatized to do anything yet here she still vigorously grow. Now it`s just getting her to harvest and see how she and the others yield....rough calculations: 4 more weeks chillin then 2 weeks flush if we stay at this pace...stay mellow

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Morning all.....LibertyHaze...leaves are now getting very sticky...bless.....I`m old enough to remember bakelite phones wired directly into a small wall box, pre mobiles...anyway, amazing what a small phone can take picture wise as standard nowadays...must mean I`m retro vintage

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    looks damn nice....good job

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks South....appreciated

• South Sierra Dude
    commented on 's reply
    I love watching this grow. Never know what to expect.

• PaganRich
    replied
    Here she is a few hours later....she is only a tiny lass however she has a lot going for her

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Have added this device to the Critical Kush...approx 12" in diameter I have added as a light aid to add space by allowing it`s weight and gravity to slowly and gently separate the stems...well, that`s the theory I`m thinking anyway...following pics show it in situ

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Roughly the end of the forth week into 12/12. This Liberty Haze had a mildish trim today and that`s pretty much for heavy trimming, etc from now on....reckon 6 more weeks and she`ll be done. Her height is roughly 37" from the floor and width/depth 23" & 24" respectively. I am really curious as to how much she will yield. Will give her 3 x 5 gallon flushes last two weeks then the Last Post will echo these walls...

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Ye gods...sometimes I wish I had a 12 bore to blast to the heavens at 3am..Right,.the following: Pic #1Liberty Haze showing no adverse reaction to trimming, pruning or any damn stress-if anything, she`s like Marianne Faithful at a Stones party with confectionary, Pic #2-4 trimming another Liberty Haze to a very sweet album of early Bowie which like a fine Claret gets only better with age though not so much as a damn fine port I find (& if you have never tried port....well, you have never lived)

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Green....Odin had these 2 ravens that fly over the World and tell Odin Man`s affairs, especially his warriors...tis gripping stuff to read if you like that kinda thing

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X