Just very very wonderful! Breathtaking!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Great execution....

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    This is why I don`t like chem grows...another Liberty tackled today which allowed me to see that there were about 10 floppy stems (very top heavy at moment, bud wise)....Pic 1+ is the now defol Liberty before tent then back in tent.....pics after tent show 2 other girls on the go, brought up on organic compost tea (yeap, banging on about that still )...just look at the 2 stem differences....also, not fond of hanging hooks to support buds, hence bamboo, as airflow will sway and pull the buds over time and they are very expensive for what you get...talking of buds, knocked 3 small ones off by accident...nails in the coffin around the sorrow of my heart...sigh

Leave a comment:

• South Sierra Dude
    replied
    This is looking definitive to me. Look at all those buds. I'm loving this build.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Looking tight man...congrats

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    I figured out that my recent uncertainty had inhibited me following the defol guidance and I had backed off being so pro-active in the trimming department so hammered into it today with this Liberty Haze. This is now halfway through week 6 of flowering, week 8 from commencement of 12/12 roughly....reckon 3 more poss 4 weeks before flushing.....dehum going constantly and thick black resinous goo on fingers when trimming so keeping a close eye on air flow....heavily budded stems and roughly 30 odd stems in an area roughly 26" across so airflow is crucial....quite exciting really but also soddin nervy as well

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Thank you guys...appreciated Must`ve been a wobbly 5 mins....lot of stress coming up towards harvest after months of growing....as you guys know

Leave a comment:

• Nartak
    commented on 's reply
    These 3 i put in order just for you!!

• Green75
    replied
    Leaf lovers...lmfao....

Pagan man...they look fantastic...keep up good work

Leave a comment:

• Nartak
    replied
    Looking stunning matie!! Never listen to them leaf lovers,waste of space and energy !! taught me this !!!

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Cheers Kingfish...just looks bald and stemmy to me, was hoping for more covered colas...prob nerves

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied
    Pagan, I don't see anything wrong with your grow. Good for your mum to help you. Maybe you can introduce her to the finer things in life. Just imagine sitting in the parlor passing a joint with your mum. How cool is that ?

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    I don`t know if it`s me but I have concerns this may not be coming together as well as I had hoped...looks a bit too leggy for my liking...your views would be appreciated...am I just being paranoid? Oh, and behind one of these pics is my 83 year old mum who is staying, unaware of my hobby and never indulged or into it however she`s thrown herself into it helping me make the compost teas and watering, etc...she`s cool my mum

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    This last bit of the grow Green is always a period of beauty but heck of a lot of nerves that nothing falters til the big chop....not much longer...reckon end of Jan also, plants we`re both growing shoots the anti-defol argument to bits if nothing more than how healthy and active both grows have been....fighting the good fight and all that
    Last edited by PaganRich; 12-26-2016, 03:52 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X