• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Kingfish

• kingfish
    replied
    No arguing with success my friend. They look great.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Ah-ha, getting the hang of this now...this should be #53.2 hopefully

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    The plant is the same size...you just have less fan leaves feeding off of it....still plenty of leaves to photosynthisize ...cutting results in repair/ faster growth..tighter nodes...let's light in...all good things

• PaganRich
    replied
    Kingfish.....SECOND photo is just after trim and this new one FIRST was taken just now, 2 hours later and you can see that the immediate aftermath shows no detrimental adversity post trimming mate
    Last edited by PaganRich; 12-11-2016, 01:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Charlie...regards mate

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Have you tried it yet..?

• Charlie
    replied
    A wonderful grow, well done. very impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie
    commented on 's reply
    A forest of colas

• Charlie
    commented on 's reply
    quite the stretch going on there.

• Charlie
    commented on 's reply
    Thriving, defoliation is working

• PaganRich
    replied
    To be honest I have had a slightly slower bounce back this time with the Liberty`s than the Critical however I did the 3 Liberty`s roughly together and wasn`t in the right mindset...bit rushed. In veg the bounce back to leaf up is almost instant, say 20 minutes, to defol again can be and has been as little as 4 days...most I`ve wait will be this time with the Liberty`s probably around 8-9 days but this pict shows then after 5 and it is requiring longer to fill out than before which may be due to the stretch going on at the same time...don`t know. However Critical was defoliated today and that was following the rough timeline of previous defols of 6 days. So Kingfish, 6 days from roughly week 2 onwards in veg stage and so far in flowering as well

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied
    I have a question. What is the recovery time to get the plant back to the size it was before you defoliated it ?

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Photo #1 is Critical Kush-Organic teas seem to have given stronger stems, more so than the Liberty Hazes though this could be genetics. Netting actually hampered me so removed again...sigh...other photo`s are of the Liberty Haze which will probably need defoliating heavily again by 2 maybe 3 further days of growth...these are chemical nutrient plants but still growing well but not as I would have expected considering. Last photo is the dreaded fungal compost tea just entering day 2 and beginning to honk rather nicely but looking sinisterly like it`s alive

Leave a comment:

• PaganRich
    replied
    Twenty fours hours on for Critical Kush being introduced to the net and post drinking a gallon of compost tea which is a powerhouse of nasal nasties, equivalent to a Cannabis version of Red Bull by the looks of it and 24 hrs post a de-fol as well

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X