MommaBears Grow Adventure #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern Lights #1
    FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
    Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops
    2x6" clip on fans, 1x8" desk fan, 1x12" oscillating fan

Comment

Candy Cane #3
      FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
      Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops

Comment

Aaaasnnnnd that's it for tonite .... recon and white kush for bedtime!!!

Comment

• MommaBear
          MommaBear commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks @alltatup!!!! Your encouragement and advice has certainly helped me get this far 😁

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually, I haven't given you any and it sure doesn't look like you need any!! ;-}

• MommaBear
          MommaBear commented
          Editing a comment
          You were on my germ thread and Possibly my other one. You stand out because I'm always curious just how tatted up u are 😁 Hubby and I are into ink 👍🏼

nice thread Momma bear they are looking good
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• MommaBear
          MommaBear commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you oldjarhead, you as well have helped me get this far. You are a gem! Ps lovin the new avatar!!!

Northern Lights #3..... for this one I'll throw in one of my super weak LST shots hahaha again, hell of a learning experience!!!!

Comment

White Widow #1.... she might be my favourite. Again I'll throw in an LST shot- my goal for next grow is better LST!!!
          Last edited by MommaBear; 05-18-2017, 08:40 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

White widow #2 .. she's a lil behind her sisters

Comment

White Widow #3

Comment

Phew updated with pics is quite the event 🙃
                One more pic, our fur babies are always interested in what we're doing.... here's one of our canine fur baby guarding the girls. I think she thinks they are real babies.... I always tell them moms going to check on her babies *insert nigh pitched baby talk voice*

Comment

Great job MommaBear making all us newbies look good. It is amazing how easy they are to grow - just have to pay attention to them.
                ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                Mars Hydro
                Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• MommaBear
                  MommaBear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Canuck!!!! Hoping this weekend to get at the bedroom window and get my temp and RH down. Always something to tweak and watch but it keeps things interesting and fun!! 😁

love the fur babies there moma bear we dont have a dog right now and I'm a dog lover we have 2 wild rescue birds ,and one of them is crying to get up they are on a 12 hour schedule but living thing dont always follow the scheduled lol but if I let her up now I wont get any piece on the computer she loves to get her head scratched and she will keep after me to scratch it chases my hands all over
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• OzBud
                  OzBud commented
                  Editing a comment
                  haha yes exactly Gears

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  the pot head the grey one is a white faced cockateil and the green one is a conure both wild rescues on my shoulders in avatar picture

• MommaBear
                  MommaBear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hot damn so they are! Beauties!! I was too focused on what u were tokin on to notice the birds 😁

Your plants are loverrrlyyy!!! Aww...your dawgs. ♡

Comment

• MommaBear
                  MommaBear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Nsky!! 😁

They look amazing nice job

Comment

• MommaBear
                  MommaBear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Girl!!!!! Have I been missing ur updates??? How u making out?

• CCisme
                  CCisme commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Everythings growing good. 4 more weeks or so...

I suspect two our white widow seeds are Fems and not Autos, the third ww (back middle)is blooming like a mo fo and these two are just hanging out reaching for the sky. WTF!?! Am I going to have to all of a sudden introduce a dark period? Was hoping they were just stubborn lil girls having some kind of tantrum and would catch up but nope. 🤔

Comment

• Canuck147
                  Canuck147 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It happens - I have 4 plants one strain, 2 are about 24 inches tall - the other 2 came out a week later and are 32 and 38 inches tall - WTF? And it has happened to me before - those lanky ones either produce a good yield or just have those little buds forever. Food for thought, and yeah it was a good smoke I just had.

• MommaBear
                  MommaBear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahaha good to know Canuck, they looked like they had doubled in pistils in the last couple days so I'm thinking they're just stubborn. Thanks Canuck!!!!

• Nsky
                  Nsky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Momma bear I can't wait to see what happens for you! Sending magic fairy dust to you, but you prob won't need it! Looks wonderful in there. Lol!

Thanks Nsky! Much appreciated. The stubborn ones seem to be coming along now. Defol every day even if only one or two per girl keeping bud sites open.
                Going to attempt a reorg of the room tent is in tomorrow to get access to the window. All is well so far. The runt of three all is the frostiest- lil girls a fighter!!
                Been laZy about pics but will take some next feed. Going to attempt to find some good micro snips tomorrow but when all you have is Canadian tire you don't get ur hopes up!! Thankfully there's online shopping hahaha.

Comment

• Nsky
                  Nsky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh yes thank GOD....for online shopping. I'm with that! I'm guessing it'll just get more n more crowded in there...harder n harder to move around. Love the sea of plants...!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X