Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    They just grew back out Tika! I'm going to post side by side pics from 7 days apart in a sec

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Uhhhh...you have more fan leaves than I do
    (LOL) ❤️

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man I got home tonight and looks like a bunch of new fat white hairs are popping out of everywhere. So excited for this next month of watching 😄

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great

• GDTRFB95
    replied
    Fed tonight. Day 28. Happy Easter!

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    replied
    Starting to see some orange hairs on the gsc and sweet tooths beginning to take shape.. finally. Wonder if it will catch up somehow? Not sure if you can tell from the photo but shes kinda trained to hug the gsc next to her lol

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Minimum....

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome! Thank you for taking a look this is my first grow in awhile and figured i had perfected my technique my last few(yrs ago).. but until I have ongoing grows for a couple yrs think I will continue to question myself every step of the way trying to perfect the color of my thumb. Trying not to count on the best yield this harvest either as first-time growing with led and never run these are just bagseed. Still though thinking 2 oz a plant should be minimum with 8.. 15 to 18 inch colas forming per plant.

• Green75
    replied
    Looking great man...trimmed up perfectly!!

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Green75

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you 9's! Its coming along better than i thought it would being first time under led and using liquid nutes.. even if organic ones.. just got in from some serious tree and brush work in my yard want to check in on my girls but know Id better get fully cleant up first. Sweet tooths werr stsrting to fsttrn alittle last night so if any good looking new growth i will post some pics. May need to water tonight... UGH!

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    Looking awesome

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah this is the last really heavy defoliation I plan on the GSC at least. Sweet tooths are really like 2 weeks behind them so their likely to get a couple good ones still. I just have faith in them. Been defoling heavy since they were babies.. and feel they can take it I mean they've been preparing for this moment there whole lives! Lol

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Lovely. Your images inspire me to just keep defoliating through flower.. I worry about shocking the plants...your pics give me intentional fortitude to carry on.

• GDTRFB95
    replied
    Day 24. Fed and trimmed. Have to finish last one tomorrow. Way too late lol

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X