Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tika
    replied
    Oh YES!!! Beautiful work GDTR! Stunning display of a fine grow. Congratulations!
    A viewing pleasure...and that is a cool little black? Chair in the background too

Leave a comment:

• NebulaHaze
    replied
    Gorgeous, congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Sweet man You should enter the harvest cup in Worcester in December. Ill try to post a link here later. On the move!

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you wonderful time in the cycle indeed

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you wonderful time in the cycle indeed

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    😀Thank you! Did all I could first time back in the act. Looking forward to final trimming and see how I did weight wise but I was surprised at how much there appears to be! 😄 Stoked for rd 2 coming soon!

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Great googly moogly...look at that...Wow..Great job..buds look fantastic

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    looking good GD im in MA. as well have 3 weeks left in this grow

Leave a comment:

• Jeg
    replied
    Seems there was a lot of cutting last night while I slept. Great job. I'm ready to join the party!

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    replied
    Took down all 3 GSC earlier tonight. Going to begin flushing my sweet tooths tomorrow night. Thinking they have 1 more week to go.

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    All 3 pics are of gsc

• GDTRFB95
    replied
    Started flush on gsc last night. Sweet tooth got a feeding as usual. From the look of trics they will take an extra week or more

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    I have only been giving the molases for the past 2 weeks. Had bought it and forgot it until then.. sadly. Just dialed down a bit as getting close to harvest. Giving 3.5 teaspoons now with 1/3 doses of nutes. Lots of benificials

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful work GDTR. When did you start not feed the Blackstrap? Day 1 of flower??

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Green i am now starting 2 get excited for rd 2. They should be just big enough to pheno hunt when these are done. Going to put 6 in 1 gal containers and 4 in 3 gallon. Should fill the 4x4 pretty well i think. Want to get a bigger stretch this time so have some ideas on what to do. Keep veg nutes running first 3 weeks (ran out in week 1 this round) and really clean up and lollypop them good. Getting another tent w a cmh soon too!! I think i will have no life once that happens lol but excited for it none the less lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X