Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Cool I know loads of yall on here are fron cali so you guys must have similar situations goin on. Idky our state hasnt clarified it

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    gd with bag seed if you increase humidity and nitrogen it will give you more females than males(in my grow book by jorge cervesis ) works I planted 10 seeds and got 7 females my buddy did 10 seeds and got 3 females.

• Herbal Warrior
    commented on 's reply
    Looks amazing!

• GDTRFB95
    replied
    Day 33

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Yes........

• GDTRFB95
    replied
    So lights are about to come on for day 33 of flowering here in a little bit. I was able to get a 10 degree dip accomplished over the dark period. Down to 63.8
    The high when lights come on is low 70's.. we did have a warm day last week had to keep ac on to combat the heat and was avg 78 to 81 in there with the lights on. It was warmer lights off too. 69 to 72. Didnt seem to cause any harm to the girls in there though thankfully. And now that I know whats in store im getting ready to rework my intake for the summer. Also leaning towards getting a 2nd flowering tent. As a medical patient in Ma I am allowed to have 12 plants in flower and as many as I want in veg to pheno hunt. Our state hasnt opened enough dispensaries in the timeframes alotted so until they do there is no need to prove hardship and register only place a copy of your medical paperwork on the wall by your grow. With the addition of recreational cannabis and statements that the medical program will remain run by the dph. I take it to mean I may also flower 6 recreational plants and my roomate can have 6 as well. That would put me to 18 plants in flower all for me!! That's insane!! lol would certainly be making some amazing bubble hash lol! To think Im already planning to use cumulatively over 1 plant (not trim) from this run on it

Is this how you all would interpret the new rec law combined with the situation of medical already present?

Leave a comment:

• Herbal Warrior
    commented on 's reply
    I'm really curious to see ow that stuff works for you.

• GDTRFB95
    replied
    Perfect timing on this delivery right here! Girls are in need of a good watering tonight. Excited to put this stuff to use as I have only heard amazing things!!

Big thank you to Newton Hayes and South Cascade Organics for the samples!

I will be using it on these flowers for the last month of their lives especially to flush.. and also doing a side by side on my veg
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! It has crept up lol Everyday I half expect a huge push to have happened when i get home... def been steady growing. I'm super excited to see what happens in the next 4 weeks

• NebulaHaze
    replied
    Very nice looking plants! It looks like they got a lot bigger in just a few days!

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    replied
    Sorry about the wait. Ok so its 8 days apart here. April 9th and today the 17th. I was trying to get a shot of just the one branch from the same angle but couldnt get it all in the photo quite the same so did best I could. Only tje first pic is today. Couldnt resist pulling her out of the tent to try for a better one though lol just smelling her elevates my mood. Complex terpage

Leave a comment:

• NebulaHaze
    commented on 's reply
    Amazing canopy of buds you got there!

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    And PS I am just playing with ya...my. Less than acute sense of humor
    Still waiting tho

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Yea I know they do...my green can is filled with more defol in this grow than last ones combined!!! They just keep coming! Eager to see your next post...waiting....

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X