• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great..really good

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    In the pic of the entire tent. From back left clockwise is gsc gsc gsc then in middle is sweet tooth then front left is the pure grapefruit pheno sweet tooth which has made an incredible recovery since i started feeding slf100

• GDTRFB95
    replied
    Sorry I have been MIA been super busy. Heres a few pics from May 1st. Day 43. I have been giving 3.5 tablespoons of blackstrap per 5 gal every feeding and they really have gotten stinky and dense and well sticky lol. I have some reserves about the few yellow tips on leaves. Doesnt seem to be nute burn and I am only giving 1/3 strength nutes since started the black strap.. just the fade starting perhaps? Been watching the trics and just getting milky on the gsc. Going to be flushing soon perhaps. Have to wait and see. Hope everyone has been great. Going to try to get through some notifications in alittle bit

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    replied
    Did my final defol last night. This is the only non blurry pic I got but watering tonight so will try to take some better ones. Think were moving forward nicely. They tottally loved the black strap i added to their last feeding

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Georgeous!

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Nice. Thanks this is my first tent. Just moved them all a little closer together towards the center want to let the leaves grow out alittle more before I take some. Maybe after I water tomorrow theyll be ready. I was super aggressive last time, going to try to go easy if its in me. Gotta leave some at least lol

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    No...this way all smell and heat gets sucked out immediately

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Do you think I need a bosster on the intake? Tent sucks in as much as i can imagine it possibly could

• Green75
    replied
    Evening sounds good man...tent is doing its thing properly!! Great work!!

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Does the the pressure appear to strong sucking tent in too much? Was thinking i need a duct booster for intake

• GDTRFB95
    replied
    Fans are starting to get pushed against buds by the tent. Must have grown because didnt notice yesterday. About time for a light trim. Forgot to turn my ac off and daytime temp in tent has been 65 for the past 8 hrs... ugh at least thats as low as it would go. Everyone looks happy

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Experementing with distance from lights. I can tell the sweet tooth doesnt like it so close. Top most gsc nugget is 17 inches though with no bleaching

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Unbelievable amount of tricomes

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. Going to be really exciting these next 3- 4 weeks

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X