No announcement yet.

2022 Outdoor Growers Post Your Outdoor Pictures ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I just got some koolbloom to add to the mix of general hydroponics products and my buddy talked me into tying this one down not sold on it yet to much bending over to work on it .

Comment

The Cream and Cheese CBD is in the jars. 6.1 oz from one and 5.1 from the other. Got an oz of real sugary trim in the freezer soaking in Ever Clear. Took a boat ride with the wife and smoked a bowl of the C+C and it’s nice, smooth, relaxing. Nice... did I say nice? Very interested to see how it companies with the Harlequin Kimbo Kush 1:2.
      New indoors grower.
      super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
      2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
      2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
      4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
      Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL glad to hear the grow was a success

Update on the grow it's been about 10days since last pics and fello farmers have these gals been active. All have flowers now 1 further along than other 4. I remember from last year the 3 run homer finished first and this year she may do the same. Once she begins flower she really bulks up quick. Also i have compared the clone version along side her. So here goes the show......3 run homer indica hybred 2nd pic is same strain but much younger in clone form to which i LST her in the pot. She's just started stretching an is showing hairs she's taken from mom at 2months of age a real young'n. 3rd pic is GG#4 and 4th pic is a GG#4 clone taken the same time as the other clone but instead of a pot i put her in my flower bed with no extra ferts or soil mix just what comes from the top soil , old sandy loam. She is so far not going to make it before fall cold pounding rains begin, but will see might get lucky.

I have another large photo in bloom but i guess she missed the show download LOL duhh She is a strain called Tye Dye but i missed the download of her. All these flowering gals are drinking 3 gallons of water daily. I've feed the bloom nutes 2x week i got burnt tips on my GG#4 big gal as i recall she is a tad sensitive to heavy nute feeds. Anyhooo, hope everyone is trying to stay cool it's heating up again here as it becomes past the 95f mark i drag these pots into the shade after 3pm . My pots are just 15gal so they get hot don't toast the roots , give your plants some relief from that sun. Shade them some
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

So my autos had about a week to go when they started growing Pistil's picture #3 I had about 20 pictures because I couldn't figure it out well the first pic is all of them all ready for the spinner .as I was cutting the buds off the stems I noticed a few seeds so somehow they got pollinated I hope that the 3 gorilla glue didn't get hit as well. all in all I found 6 seeds I think they. didn't have enough time to grow
        I'll end up with about 5.5 ounces not a huge yield but it will get me to October when the rest are done
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice and chunky.

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well that's why i like growing autos in summer gives me opportunity to have fresh bud harvest. Those sure look fat OJ i can't wait to see these photos start building the buds and hopefully a 16" cola i love seeing those long forearm colas. My photos are really stretching upward now and the GG#4 seems much bigger this year than last years i grew same pkg seed came from. She is one smelly gal out there.

Don't hesitate defoliate all u outsiders just took my last 2 males out of garden into the woods hopefully will get flowers soon to partial pollination of girls

Comment

Here are my 3 babies in 20gal bags. My 2nd grow and they look a lot better than my first one. Here I got Gelat.OG, Blue Dream and Blueberry. There about 4 weeks into flower except the Blue Dream flowered early this year so it’s about 7weeks in. Got some heavy rains coming in these next 2 weeks so will be moving that one under a tent outside to avoid any bud rot.
          Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Get your trimming scissors ready an sharp those look like pounders man i sure wish my BB did'nt have male parts really like that strain. Great job.

Unfortunately this just happened from the rain last night on my Gelat.OG and blueberry. Trying to tie and tape everything together. Think it’ll be ok?
          Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn sorry to see that Mrnobody3 but it's happened to me outdoor big ones and yes is my thoughts that you tape that up good an it will be OK dang that's sad, i hope someone can lend you a hand shit bummer. I had one blow over from the wind but no damage layed on it's side all night. Stake an splint it with tape.

• Mrnobody3
            Mrnobody3 commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal yea after about 3hours of work and down 2 branches they’re taped up and plant wire connected through the middle to keep things together. I know next year I will try the chicken wire fence around them to help
            With branch support

First time growing outdoors. Just put seed in ground and watered them. Getting close to end just not sure when its actually end

Comment

Northern Light from Nirvana. She's over 6 feet tall 79 days from sprouting. Just starting to show signs of flowering.
            Attached Files
            Past Grows: Jack 47 Auto - La Bella Afrodita - Black Cream and Cheese Autos
            I like weed and science.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen house.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	284.8 KB
ID:	574232Click image for larger version

Name:	summer grow 22.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	596.8 KB
ID:	574233
              My first post when this thread began back in late May on the left. Same perspective this afternoon. OG Kush in front, monstrous FreakShows
              next, but unfortunately you can't see the Vanilla Frostings or my bag seed plants beyond. I can't even navigate past them anymore so to get
              from one side to the other requires me to walk through the house and out the other French door on the other side. I honestly have to say that
              this stage in the outdoor season is my favorite time. They're finally giving off their terpene profiles and the yellowing leaves haven't begun to
              show yet, making the overall appearance so satisfying. Sitting out here around sunset is definitely my happy place.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Yep those smells

Jean-O's Genetics Strawberry Kush S1; 5-gallon pot, FF Happy Frog soil, germinated Aug. 4 in a solo cup indoors, transplanted outdoors on Aug. 13, this pic from Aug. 14

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Must be beginning of summer in your area? I don't dare begin even a auto now it won't finish outdoors before it's too cold an rainy. Lucky you

• NTXauto
                NTXauto commented
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal - no, middle of summer here in N. TX. I'll have good weather until the end of October. Projected harvest is ~Oct. 17 - 27

Finally flowering on all of the girls. 1st is the Zkittlez, 2nd is the White Widow, and 3rd is the Alien Gorilla Glue. They're smelling beautiful. Wish the grass was as green. Crazy drought here this summer. Even the trees are yellowing and losing leaves.

Comment

• crucialbunny
                crucialbunny commented
                Editing a comment
                Good looking girls. I'm really enjoying seeing other outdoor grower's product. Impressive. Thanks for sharing.

I've been reading this thread and wishing I could post some outdoor pix, mine are all indoors. But, I sent some clones into the world and some were raised by friends outdoors. It is amazing to see how big they grow outdoors vs in. They are all clones from the mixed bag grow, what a difference. My plants by proxy.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220823_171931-A.jpg Views:	3 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	574512Click image for larger version  Name:	20220823_171946-A.jpg Views:	3 Size:	1.25 MB ID:	574513
              Last edited by Ckbrew; 08-23-2022, 08:28 PM.
              Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Very nice!

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Man i'm looking how green and tall that field grass is LOL we are dry as can be here. But we've got way less humidity so i sure hope your friends don't get too much of a problem with WPM. Great Job making use of them clones

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes it is green, and very wet and humid. Sometimes the trees get WPM, the main reason I quit outdoors. When the heat breaks it will be a race to try and finish the buds before the frost sets in, about 6 weeks from now.

Topped her today in sunshine, day 20 after germination. 2.5 days of rain and constant cloud cover made it stretch a bit, I think:

Comment

Applied LST today

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X