Comment

• crucialbunny
      crucialbunny commented
      Editing a comment
      The one in the middle would make a great Christmas tree. Looking good

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm crossing my fingers for ya these gals get through before any big problems weather wise Rwise LOL really wish you a good harvest.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I am a bit concerned the BW and the GG4/BB3 cross will not make it in time, thats the tallest girls.
      Yes it would be a nice Christmas tree, cept it'll be in jars then.
      Thanx all y'all!

Outdoors grow, Harlequine Kimbo Kush with flower signs started in the last week. Click image for larger version

Name:	DCBE5E29-92B1-472D-BC28-8E4746136976.jpeg
Views:	437
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	574842Click image for larger version

Name:	3689ED12-7075-45E8-926A-F3D6FF25A3DE.jpeg
Views:	435
Size:	2.89 MB
ID:	574843
    New indoors grower.
    super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
    2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
    2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
    4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
    Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
      Bowhunterwoody commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice job! Be careful with the WPM on the vine so close. Could be a problem.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Lookin good, but maybe time for a trim up.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi GuitboxTom you've grown a prime monster for WPM i'd hate to see you loose 1/2 to mold. She's a beauty who needs a big haircut.

Hair cut trim time for sure! WPM is only on those summer squash. They are done so out they go. The Harlequin KKs are 6 and 7ft. now. Am I going to be looking at 10-14ft. Plants in the end? You can’t hide that. We shall see. I’m guessing that those kiddy pool sized pots of Rwise help keep them watered in the dry times.. Ckbrew plants look amazing as well.
    New indoors grower.
    super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
    2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
    2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
    4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
    Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes that is just 1 reason for the large pots, also they have no bottoms. It can get dry here as it is this year and I can let them go for more then a week in the heat. But when I do water they get about 50 gallons a pot. LOL

Good Sunday morning to ya'll. I've had a busy morning so far got out early doing mowing, seeding front lawn and fertilizing. As you can see my backyard is not being watered i'm planning out the landscape focused on planting trees an bushes around perimmiter, fall rains in another month or so. My flowers an veggies are at their peek, pumpkins are turning orange, sugerbaby watermelons are almost ready to pick.

This is what i figure as 3rd week of flower for all some more ahead than others.

First pic is GG#4 she is the tallest at 7ft.
    2nd pic is my LST'd 3run homer clone also in 4th pic next to her mommy
    3rd is about as close as i can get without blurr it's my 3run homer
    4th just pics
    5th is left to right tye dye, 3run homer mom, 3run homer clone LST

Now i'm headed to ball field watch some softball tourny my niece is playing, cooler weather in the 80's taking the dogs tooo, mascots
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Big Girl Starting to stack. Gold Leaf Feminized photo. Started in March. Outside since Mid April.
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Great looking big gal Hooscrazy looks like we all got the flowers going now thank goodness.

From a newbie/first-timer.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        What strain is that RockyDijohn ? She's got starved best you read up on feeding requirements for weed. Ask questions on another post and look up feeding.

• RockyDijohn
        RockyDijohn commented
        Editing a comment
        @SoOrbudgal: It is either Blue Dream or Bruce Banner. I was away for 1 month before the photos and I left it on a drip water system while I was gone, but yes I am mostly getting comments that it needs fertilizing, I am on it!

The 2 riper girls before sun up.

Comment

OK it's been a good 4 months now since this post started. Us outdoor growers hopefully are looking at the downward slide of the grow. Lets not ease up on the health of our plants we been going along pretty well this year so far seems like not alot of losses to critters, bugs or weather so keep yourselves on top of your grow don't slack cause your tired of the time it takes out here, remember it takes time an care for having greatness. Good growing all some of us maybe ahead of others don't let that stop you from daily or so matinence of the plants.

Now is the time to also judge which strains do better in your area to get to a healthy finish line. Keep up the great work

indoor/outdoor grower
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Left to right, taken September 4, 2022 -

Arjan Haze
          Afgoo no. 1
          Afgoo no. 2 (a late transplant)
          Acapulco Gold no. 1 (skinny)
          Bay Dream flower (fat)
          Bay Dream w/red stalk (skinny)
          Lemon Kush
          Bay Dream red stalk closeup
          Deadhead OG
          Bag plant
          Bay Dream (fat)
          Praise the lard
          Run for your lives! It's a double headed monster! Well, I'm sure it hopes to be a monster. Notice there is a bit of WPM on one of the leaves. Gone now.
          Juicy Fruit (L) and Acapulco Gold (R)
          All of my commercial seed plants in their overnight/morning space.

I germinated these over the course of about 3 weeks so that should I have an abundant harvest, I wouldn't be TOO impacted by an overload of drying/curing all at once. I have extremely limited space to work post-harvest. Oh, and I'm sure I missed a couple of plants. I'm such a fucking space cadet. At 72, you'd think I would have graduated from this damn cadet academy already. HA!

BTW, my wife and I live in a tiny one bedroom apartment the SF Bay Area.

BTW 2, the words in the parens above are for me to differentiate two plants of the same variety from one another.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by KLAX; 09-05-2022, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            What a pleasure seeing an ol fart grow ( me included ) just goes to show you it doesn't take but knowledge of growing plants. Anykind of plants in my view, but weed afficiatos i am not so i just like seeing healthy plants. I've not done breeding only f-up have i gotten seeds, most likely from the folks growing an not culling males spraying pollen for miles LOL. Don't be that guy !! just kidding but not kidding. Really great looking plants. I grow in pots also 30gal would be my limit but i can't grow that big cause i'm on my own, i'd need to drag it around to get it under cover fall rains in Oregon. Anyhoo i blab to much sometimes but just wanted to say...........dig it

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            What strain is that in the 6th pix? I would love to grow some of that in my garden.

I can't post my just taken photos SiriusFourside same size as they always are but this little cry baby can be posted???

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

I haven’t been able to post any of my pics... exceeds file size limit ?

Comment

• golfnrl
              golfnrl commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Jimmynuetron Windows can help with the size of your pics. Open File Explorer and right-click the image you want to re-size, and choose Photos from the “Open with” option. Once the image is displayed in Photos, click the (three dots) option on the Top-Right of the screen, and then choose the Resize option from the menu. Then click save after the changes you want are made. Good luck.

• Jimmynuetron
              Jimmynuetron commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks golfnrl but I’m doing this on my phone. I’ve already posted dozens of pics. This problem is new. I’ll keep trying, my girls are getting big !!!

I can't get the resize BS i've tried and can't get it done. I guess i'm done here too.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Here is a tutorial. I found it by asking the google god "how to resize an image"
              • To resize an image on Windows, you can easily use the built-in Photos app or Microsoft Paint.
              • In the Photos app, there's a "Resize" option hidden in the side menu, which you can use to change the size and quality of an image.
              • In Microsoft Paint, you can click "Resize" and then enter the percentage or pixel size you want.
              • You'll get the best results by scaling an image down — if you want to increase an image's size, you're better off using a program like Photoshop.
              • Visit Business Insider's Tech Reference library for more stories.

It's not unusual to resize an image. In fact, if you often work with images downloaded from the internet, you'll probably find yourself resizing them a lot.

Luckily, the ability to resize images is built into nearly every photo application around. This includes two of the most popular, which are installed on every Windows 10 PC from the start: Photos, and Microsoft Paint.

Note, however, that there's a difference between resizing an image to be smaller, and resizing it to be larger. Nearly every program, Photos and Paint included, can scale an image down without issue. However, if you use these programs to make an image larger, you might find that the image loses a lot of quality.

If you need to scale an image up (greater than 100% of the original size) without getting it pixelated and blurry, then you'll need to use a program like Adobe Photoshop that includes a smart resizing feature.

But if you need to scale an image down, or you're fine with losing image quality, here's how to use Windows' built-in image resizing tools. Check out the products mentioned in this article:

Adobe Photoshop (From $99.00 at Best Buy)

Windows 10 (From $139.99 at Best Buy)

Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)

How to resize an image on Windows using the Photos app

The Photos app should be the default photo viewer for nearly every image type in Windows.

1. Double-click the image file you want to resize to open it in Photos.

2. Once it's opened, click the three dots in the top-right corner, then click "Resize."
              Select the "Resize" option from the side menu. William Antonelli/Business Insider
              3. A small pop-up will appear, offering you three preset sizes for the picture. Pick one of them, or click "Define custom dimensions" at the bottom.
              The preset sizes are measured in megapixels. William Antonelli/Business Insider
              4. If you picked custom dimensions, a menu will appear that lets you set exactly how big you want the image to be. You can also choose how high quality the resized image will be — higher quality pictures look better, but have a bigger file size.

If "Maintain aspect ratio" is checked, then you only need to change either the height or width, and the other dimension will change automatically to match it.

Set your new dimensions, and then click "Save resized copy."
              You'll be shown the picture's current size at the top of this menu. William Antonelli/Business Insider How to resize an image on Windows using Microsoft Paint

1. Start Paint, which you can usually find in the Start menu. If it's not there, you can type "Paint" in the Start button search box and click it when it appears in the search results.

2. Open the photo you want to resize by clicking "File," then "Open," and selecting the image from your computer's files.

3. In the top menu bar's "Home" tab, click "Resize." The "Resize and Skew" window should appear.

4. Enter the size you want to resize the image to. You can set the size by percentage (i.e. "30 percent larger"), or click "Pixels" and enter the exact dimensions you want. As long as you keep "Maintain aspect ratio" checked, you only need to specify the horizontal or vertical dimension, and the other dimension will be set automatically.
              Enter the percentage or pixel size to make the new version of your image. Dave Johnson/Business Inisder
              5. Click "OK" to make the change.

6. Save the new version of your image by clicking "File" and then "Save As."

Here is a link to the orginal article -

https://www.businessinsider.com/guid...age-on-windows

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220823_171946-A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.25 MB ID:	576225

It still works, hope this helps.If you are on Mac or on mobile idk.
              Last edited by Ckbrew; 09-13-2022, 06:41 PM.
              Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                The whole thing is, we didn't have to do this before. There are workarounds. But it's extra work.

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                It is extra work to keep pH stable in a garden, but it can be done.

A few ripening bud shots from this morning.

Left to right, Deadhead OG, Deadhead OG, Lemon Kush, Bay Dream, and Bay Dream.
              Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Mine are getting close wish i could post to show i can't seem to resize like it ask file to big??

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220917_162526-A.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	681.2 KB
ID:	576423 My adopted plants that some friends are raising, clones from the mixed bag grow

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X