Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I’m not a auto fan but had some freebies to use. I’ll try to do a weekly update or when something changes

• OldManGrower
    replied
    I am also considering an all auto grow nest time. I have the beans and have grown autos previously but always mixed with photos, never as my whole grow. Just something different to try. I'll follow along if you keep posting to see how it's doing for you.

Leave a comment:

• LeeGrowsColas
    replied
    Hey guys new to growweedeasy. Nice set up btw...I was actually thinking about getting the es 300. How many do you think I would need for a 8x4? I got 2 200w quantum boards and 1 180w mars hydro in their already. Adding the fourth light today which is another mars hydro. But I want to get the es300. This is my set up...how many do u think I would need? Thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Day 22. All of the plants but the GSC in the front right corner are growing their 5th set of leaves. I should be able to get them all topped in another day or two. All plants are healthy, the one GSC is a pouty plant, she’s never happy

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    replied
    Thinking about autos for the winter grows inside. Thinking the constant light will help with temps. I grew them once way back in the 20teens when I first started.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    10 days old and starting to see daily growth. Swapped the T5’s for a ES300 that’s currently at 50% 36” from the top of the pots
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    The 300 does really well in a 4x2. When I grew in a 5x3 the 300 didn’t get the outer edges during flower so I put 2 180’s in and they covered it fairly even wall to wall

• Smallgrow
    replied
    I’ve had my eye on that light for a bit it , I will get e new main light in the fall.
    It sound like the ES lights are really good, everyone seems to love them. My question is how does the light spread compare to the bar style lights?
    I feel like this might not be as good. Do you find a pretty even spread?
    I grow in a 3x4 tent using roughly 3x3 for plants the rest for equipment.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I have several different companies lights and the Electric Sky’s always produce more grams per watt for me than any of the others

• Sino
    replied
    Nicee, fellow es300er. Will stay tuned.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    started a topic All auto grow

All auto grow

All new grow environment to get tuned in. Thought I’d do a all auto grow for the trial run. 2 gallon pots of coco/perlite mix, GH Flora trio nutes. Day 3 under 200w of T5’s. Will be grown under a ES300 with a 10oz tent goal.
    Attached Files

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X