Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks buddy, tbh I got lucky on this one lol I’d pretty much thrown in the towel, figured they’d just be unhappy plants until harvest….I love the results under Electric Sky lights but their dimmer switch and hanging clips are junk

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    Nice catch! They look great! 👍🏼

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    My recent dilemma made me think of a question to ask everyone following along….For those growing under strong led’s with a dimmer, what percentage do you typically run with autos? I can run 100% under the ES180’s but they’re only 180w and I have a mars hydro that I can run 100 but it’s 200w. 75% is the max I’ve been able to run for autos under the ES300 without them looking beat down

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, I was getting discouraged on this one lol

Only success I have with autos is at least 2 of the same strain. Usually get 2-3oz that way. I prefer photos but need to isolate my tent for darkness first. I see light coming through in places when all zipped up so I’m not trying to get hermies after tending to a plant 3-4 months

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Dang i'm so glad you got that figured out for your grow cause those look so good, it's the only way i'd do a tent of all autos lots of them.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Murphy is always lurking somewhere, glad u figured it out

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Finally figured out my issue, the damn dimmer switch on my light was fng up and they were getting the full 300w beating down on them for 20hrs a day.

I noticed it had some play yesterday morning when I turned it down to water the plants then once I set it back to 75% and started to zip the tent up I noticed it got brighter. Switched the dimmer out and they looked good by yesterday evening so I lowered the light back down to 24” and they’re still looking good 15hrs later 👍🏻

I did pop another GSC auto the other day because I wasn’t going to let these little mfrs beat me😂 she hasn’t sprouted yet, I’ll introduce her once she appears
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll finish it. They’re 6wks old so close to 1/2 way probably. I’ll pop some photos in a couple weeks to veg while these finish up and I decide how I’m going to isolate my tent for 12hrs of darkness

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I know, it sucks! They’re in 2 gallon pots but only 6wks old and small but possible I guess. One of the GSC’s has always been pouty, now they all are 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Ckbrew
    replied
    What is the temp and humidity? Rule out low humidity would be my next step. Either way, grow them out to the end.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I was thinking light too far away ... but WTH do I know about f'ing autos.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Unless their roots are crowded i sure don't know what would cause this droop? It should not happen though? Do they want more heat, do they want to have more light nearer? Man i hate these issues when you know you've done it right an yet the whimps are problems. Yes autos are OK when you can get a full happy tent otherwise to me also pointless to grow 1-2 an waste electricity on meager yields.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, if not underwatered they look as if the lights just came on. The first morning they looked like this i thought the same thing so I waited a few hours to check again with no change. Unfortunately they’ve looked like this all damn day for about 5 days now. They’re still growing and consuming water at a normal rate. The leaves aren’t discolored either, just droopy. They’re droopy when the soil is dry, when wet, when barely damp lol I’m at a loss here man

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Were these pix taken just after the light came on for the day? Looks like they are still asleep. Does it change later in the day?

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X