Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I’m about out of patience with these plants. The last few days they’ve just looked unhappy every time I check on them and I have no idea why.

They look droopy as if overwatered but they aren’t. 3 of them were super light this morning so I just watered, the other 3 haven’t been watered in 2 days and pots still have some weight not much, they weigh about as expected 2 days after being watered yet they look just as droopy and unhappy as the plants I just watered.

Temps are good in mid 70’s, humidity 53%. I’m growing in coco but still verified no bugs. The light is well above the recommended hanging distance and I turned the dial down to 50% yesterday with no improvement.

At this point I’m about to scrap this grow and start a new one with some real plants. I f’ng hate autos 😭

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    Holy Moly they're fast! They were just babies yesterday.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Yep! Anymore I grow at least 2 autos of the same strain which helps but still isn’t worth the effort it takes to grow them usually

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I hear ya about those autos i gotta run six to make up for 1 photo in yields nearly.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    The stretch is on for the two Northern Lights and they’re doing well. The other four plants only remind me why I hate autos. Many watts will be wasted on this grow
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I kept my T5, ES300 and 2x4 tent. Have everything else in storage myself. I was amazed at how much crap I’ve accumulated just to grow weed over the years 😂

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well i'd give anything to use my tents right now for getting them big an strong prior to putting both the autos an photos outdoors. For now all i got is my CFL mounted on a cardboard box clipped to it. They are stretching more than i like but so far i've not found my t-5 light stand that's packed.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Wish I was able to grow some autos outside this year. They were a lot easier to manage. 🤞🏻for your outside plants

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Bitchin grow. Got me some outdoor autos started yours look 👍 my tents not up yet . Good luck

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Day 30, first pistols showing on the Girl Scout Cookies. All the plants are healthy, the two Northern Lights are getting big
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Even after topping the two main colas always grow faster and need to be tied down often to keep a even canopy. I expect the tent to be completely full before finished

• RetiredGuy
    commented on 's reply
    Really interested in watching to see how topping plus bending works. My past grow I just bent the plants. However, the main stem still grew significantly taller than the other colas. I think your approach will make for a more even canopy. I did five autos in a 2 x 4 and it got crowded. I expect you will have a full tent. BTW, I got 9.3 ounces (white widow) so your 10 ounce goal seems reasonable to me. I look forward to watching it progress!!

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    The remaining four plants were topped and opened up this morning. So far no pistols showing. Each plant has 10 colas I’ll spread out as they grow. Hopefully another 2-3 days of growth before they start to flower 🤞🏻

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Both Northern Lights were ready for training this morning so I took a pic of one. Topped above the 5th node then bent it over

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure, that’s a big tent. I’m sure the GreenSunshineCo have recommendations if you check

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X