Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    pretty much sums up how I feel about auto's 'really pretty' 'just so small'.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Tent looking good this morning, these autos are just so small. One of the GSC’s is turning into a really pretty plant

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Week 9 day 6 from sprout. Colas starting to thicken up

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Week 9 day 1 from sprout

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    This GSC is 11 days old and starting to see daily growth

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Running low 50’s currently. In another week or two I’ll get it down into the 40’s but the buds are still lanky and thin right now

• 3Berries
    commented on 's reply
    What's you RH in the tent when lights on?

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I ordered one of these before I figured out the dimmer switch was my issue and thought I’d give a little feedback on something I’ve noticed with these autos since using it.

They only like enough water to basically survive. The leaves stay upright and healthy looking long after the meter reaches zero and the pots feel super light. 4 cups of water at a time is all they care for. 4 cups puts the meter a little below the 5 mark which keeps things moving along ‘as is’ give them 5 cups and they wilt over for a few hours afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Thinned the girls out a little this evening

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    All plants are healthy. Never mind the pouty GSC in the back, she’s looked like that since about 2wks old. Going to thin things out this evening. Little overdue but wanted to make sure everything back on track before introducing more stress to these finicky autos

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    4 days old and healthy. She’s in a 5ft 2x4 on her own under T5’s that are on 24hrs for now. I have all the vents closed, the exhaust on 1 and 1 fan on in the tent. Temps mid 80’s humidity mid 50’s
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 05-20-2022, 07:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Yes!!! Anything I’ve grown that has GSC in it gives me the munchies lol

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Dang if that GSC strain don't give me the munchies bad. LOL

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    And then, there was peace within the force…If you notice, I let one of the colas on the GSC (back left corner) get too close to the heater 😤 other than that I believe we’re getting dialed in
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 05-17-2022, 08:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Say hello to my little friend, she’s a newborn Girl Scout Cookie auto from ILGM. I have her in a 3 gallon pot of coco and she’ll be grown all alone under a SP150. I’m not going to do anything with her except top above the 5th node and spread her out on a board. Today is day 1

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X