Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Bout to sample a very frosty Super Lemon Haze bud. Although this grow had its moments, I feel good about it for autos. The SLH and Northern Lights produced close to 4oz each and the GSC provided close to 2oz of flower off one plant and the other I used to make two bottles of oil. Not too bad considering the dial never went above 75%

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    commented on 's reply
    I usually up pot to a 3.5 gal pot, same width as a 5 gallon pail but shorter. I have to get another though as I'm fresh out.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    One gallon is pretty small. If it were me I’d cut that pot off and move it to something bigger just so I wouldn’t have to water it daily

Leave a comment:

• 3Berries
    replied
    I have one in a one gallon pot that is starting to pre-flower. Do you up pot them or force feed? It's stretching pretty good and I topped it today, it was already fimmed a couple weeks ago. pH of the 1st run off was 5.1, ppm was 5500! But no signs of lockout.......yet. It's in Fox Farm Happy Frog and has never been over watered for run off before yesterday.

Bubba Kush at 6 week

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bubba kush auto 6w.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	1.31 MB
ID:	570209

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I was starting to get impatient with these two lol

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Outstanding bboy!!!!

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Last day under lights for these two Super Lemon Haze. They’re around10% amber which is about all I want for this strain. 15wks sprout to finish

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes you've nailed it

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Here’s that last push BU2B talks about in his PPP manual. We’re finally getting close with the last two plants. I even saw an amber tri today. Only one but it’s a start

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Me too lol first time I’ve grown it. I’ve been smoking during the day more often so I’ll be growing a few sativa leaning strains. These two plants were the less finicky of the 6. They never looked unhappy or showed any deficiencies the entire grow then showed a lot of color with tent temps never going below 70.

• Going2fast
    replied
    Been wanting to try super lemon Haze. Nice buds.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I put both Northern Lights into jars last night. Filled two 64oz mason jars so I’m guess around 4oz cured. I’ll weigh in a few weeks. One if the GSC’s is being used for oil and butter so I’m curing the entire plant untrimmed. The other GSC is still hanging. Both of the Super Lemon Haze remain as week 14 nears the end. They’re still a good week away, maybe longer

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Her leaves got a lil brown on me, happy to see all that sparkly green underneath 😁

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Lovely colas!!!

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Trimmed up both Northern Lights today. Took all the big leaves, I’ll trim closer once dry. One of the GSC is going to be turned into butter so I didn’t trim her at all

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X