No announcement yet.

You know what i hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one of those 'love/hate' things. This is the 'hate' thread so I'll start with that.
    I hate that water may be the biggest cause of the 5-alarm heartburn and acid spit-up I've been dealing with for the past few years. The machine water comes in around 7.5 pH. No issues since my switch to bottled 9.5. I have personal shame for having to buy bottled water. Please don't give me yours.
    The love part comes when I think I found a simple solution to a big problem. But water, y'all! I drink an awful lot of water.
    To serve man

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Look at this ridiculous error code. Does it really need to have that many characters? This is my Max subscription, not the freaking launch code. Lol
      SF 35X47X70 tent
      SF1000 X4
      AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
      AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
      FFOF Soil
      FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
      3 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
      Gelato Cake

Comment

The small-print restaurant menu that says 5% will be added to the bill to cover the cost of rising costs. I will make sure my server knows they just lost that much money from the tip.
        Food delivery fees from restaurants that made their name in free delivery. Delivery drivers will no longer be tipped.
        Free delivery except the $15 fuel surcharge when using any package delivery service. That is saying you want gas money because FedEx delivered for you and you have no intention of giving FedEx gas money.
        Not finding out there is a credit or debit surcharge until after paying will keep me from going there, again.
        Any advertised price that is not an out-the-door price is a lie.
        Getting guilted by an otherwise nice neighbor-lady for not taking her to LAX at 5am on December 30. Bitch.
        To serve man

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          We call that misleading and deceptive conduct here.

I hate being down to the last tip of the last top of the last bud of the last jar of the last grow and not having the current grow finished

Comment

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          I hate it when that happens. You need to plan ahead. Last time that happened to me was about 1983...

Originally posted by StickyNugsAZ View Post
        I hate being down to the last tip of the last top of the last bud of the last jar of the last grow and not having the current grow finished

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X