You know what i hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what I hate..............,
    Not being allowed to read a post on a thread that I started because the web host somehow doesn't deem me worthy..........
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you? Look deep.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      You also huh? I've had these stupeedough messages.

• bumblepuppy
      bumblepuppy commented
      Editing a comment
      Love that sign in your avatar. Separate door for hippies! Makes them feel special . . ." Hey man, front door's for the plebs. Our door's 'round the back."

This
    Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page. For assistance contact the site administrator.​
    And that is not 10 WTF!

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Like this one
      AlexRodriges2020 and -1 others have posted on your subscription: Anyone claimed their money back from 420FASTBUDS for seeds that don't germinate?

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Friggin bot AI

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      User name is not in the member list either, must have been an add/spam.

Access the thread somewhere else.
    If you cannot access a link, go to the search window and search for the thread. It will open.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      This came up a few days ago, BTW there are no new posts in that thread. Maybe the poster has been banned?

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      This site seems to boot you off more an more. Gives silly popup admin warnings of " wait 30sec between comments??" I did'nt even post a comment 30sec ago?? Wierd gremlins AI bots now??

Why are you complaining? It is just a bug, no big deal. Situation normal, all fucked up.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Time to load another bowl.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL ok

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      If you find a bug, you know it's organic.

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

This forum isn't the place for politics. Please drop it.

Comment

You know what I hate........
      Starburst candy. Way too sticky. Feels like it's going to pull my filllings out. Que up freeze dried starburst. Now in dry as fuck biscuit form. Surprisingly tasty.
      keeping it green with the soil thing
      love me some frosty autos
      braap
      BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
      Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
      the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
      blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I hate Starburst ingredients: SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL; LESS THAN 2% OF: CITRIC ACID, TAPIOCA DEXTRIN, GELATIN, APPLE JUICE FROM CONCENTRATE, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, COLORS (RED 40, YELLOW 5, YELLOW 6, BLUE 1).

Gonna be some swearing in this one.
      I'm fucking told to get there early for first time patient paperwork. I'm fucking there 20 minutes early and they say there is no fucking paperwork. Godfucking 15 minutes after my scheduled, I go back to the exam room where they give me fucking paperwork. 15 minutes later they are 30 fucking minutes late. That's when I walked my flaming ginger beard out of there. A good neighbor was my ride. I hate asking for a ride.
      Call me a fucking narcissist. What the fuck ever. When I have a goddamn appointment to see someone I do not care what the fuck else you have going on. I am not down with all the different doctors a person has to see before seeing the doctor who can do for me. I do not fucking care if the DR is delivering a baby and performing CPR at the same time. I am there for me and the person I am supposed to see is also there for me.
      I get home to 4 messages from the clinic on my land line telephone. One is a recorded message telling me about medical benefits I may qualify for. One from a fucking receptionist whom I could not understand. One from the piece of shit doctor telling me he has time if I wanted to go back. The other was a hangup. I have one more call I sent to voicemail that came while I've been writing this.
      Fucking keep a fucking appointment with me or go fuck your fucking face with a fucking squid on a stick.
      Last edited by Gingerbeard; 09-28-2023, 02:03 PM.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, kid.

• Going2fast
        Going2fast commented
        Editing a comment
        Preach it brother. Been my life lately too.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Chest bump, commanbro.

Did I mention why I went to see a DR?
      Basically, I need a refill on a prescription in the next month or my life will be a flying turd for several days. I've been without for thee days, in the past. Those three days were exatafuckingly like a non-medical alcohol detox.
      People want to say I'm hooked on drugs? Fuck you! You are right but fuck you fuck you still the same, and junk. MD's don't want to give me real pain killers because I used to drink? I don't think they know what this shit will do.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

YOU KNOW WHAT I REALLY HATE THIS WEEK?
        1. A plant hermied and I had to cut her down.
        2. I made oven fried french fries and I wanted more but there weren't any.
        3. I hate listening to my bitch ass whiney ass colleagues complain. Shut the fk up and do your job.
        4. My sugar free chocolate hasn't arrived yet.
        5. Raccoons keep eating the bird seed and hummingbird nectar. (I love raccoons, though.)
        Click image for larger version

Name:	raccoon.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	178.1 KB
ID:	606100
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Bud rot. I had to cull 5 big fat tops this week as I found the dreaded white fuzz

Comment

I hate this time of year, every time going outside and gettin clothes lined by a spiderweb with the tensile strength of a radio tower guy wire. But on the plus side, fuckin skeeters are gone. Enjoy being dead ya blood suckin little bastards!

Comment

Let me apologize so I feel better.
              Let me apologize for something my co-worker did.
              I've known about this for weeks. I know it's due tomorrow, but I'm showing it to you now so I did my job.
              (The Big Lie) Oooh... wellll... uuumm... I don't know... I don't know...
              Oh, these kinds of people need to stay home in their closets.
              I can't even dab them away. I can't even Dabber them away!
              Oh, Jeezus. Take away my problems. I'll be waiting. Amun.
              I didn't swear even once. I must really be upset. Not sure where that prayer came from.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

I hate San Diego rental prices.
                A 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo (upgraded apartments that were upgraded hotels) goes for $2300. A room in a house will go for a grand. $650 will get you a shared room. Mine is such a crappy community. I don't get it.
                The house I bought 18 years ago has doubled in value. Grandma's house doubled in the past 15 years.
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

I hate my cancer. I hate "Cancer Week" when I wait for my test results to come back. I hate thinking I'm leaving my wife way too early. I hate my cancer and everybody else's cancer. The cancer that took my sister, the cancer that took two close buddies I've known since college, I hate the cancer that took your friends and family. I hate cancer. Most of all I hate cancer test week. This week.
                  2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
                  2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
                  2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
                  2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I too hate cancers, all of them, my BIL has cancer now not any fun eating through a tube.

• BaccaRacca
                    BaccaRacca commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you Rwise. I'm saddened to hear about your BIL. Me and my BIL share the same cancer, in fact. Ugh! There is a lot of sacrifice involved in staying alive with this horrible disease.

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sis tells me the cure is worse than the cancer, each treatment takes most of the day.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X