Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairy
    replied
    Hard to believe in such a red state. Didn't think it would happen. Now the wait for modifications. Still, regardless, a big step forward!

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    Man, I really hope so. Im surprise that CT hasn't yet. Why not get extra revenue? Figured Lamont would be all over it.

• Bowhunterwoody
    commented on 's reply
    Let's hope this year!!. He's really pushing it. Wants the $$.

• kingfish
    replied
    Some of my harvest. Gelato OG.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    YYCannabis. You know, Monsanto is capable of that !

• desertdan
    commented on 's reply
    It is very hard to find Mexican pot in Tucson now. No one wants to smoke it.

• Rwise
    replied
    Oklahoma is deep red too, and we got it passed. You must educate the public, ask folks what it means for it to be illegal, and here is the response to give them. It means that any school kid can get it, why its just illegal and cannot be controlled. And it also means that a ton of tax dollars goes to incriminate those that would be tax paying citizens if they could. Here it made many jobs just in time for this pandemic, lots of tax dollars are now going to the state rather than feeding organized crime! These states need to wake up and smell the tax dollars slipping away into the black market and off to Mexico. And it aint chump change either!

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    replied
    Congrats on your new rights.
    I live in a DEEP red state, so medical is practically nonexistent.
    I've been growing my meds for 5 years now as an alternative to narcotic pain management.
    For me, nothing will change until the fed removes/reschedules cannabis from the Controlled Substance Act.
    What I pray happens before I die is that I'll have legal access to both cannabis AND narcotic pain management.
    Cannabis is a GREAT adjunct for narcotic pain management.

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    Congratulations to everyone living in legal land. My liberal ass state needs to get its ass in gear. Its been talked about a few times but fail each time. All the states around me are legalizing but not CT... Dafque!?!! My day will come, it will, it has too!

Leave a comment:

• cybersmib
    replied
    America was settled by folks who didn’t want to be told how to live, pray, believe etc. I believe there is a little bit of outlaw in most of us. I think that is part of Trumps appeal. It seems to me that americans have been saying screw the govt pretty steady much since the end of WWII. (Civil rights, woman’s rights, gay rights and everybody gots rights and wants to make sure to rest of us are aware of them). And now we have a President running around saying screw the government. What does any of this have to do with growing weed. I’ll tell ya growing weed keeps my mind occupied instead of trying to make sense out of the evening news.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Wait until Monsanto starts patenting weed resistant weed 😜

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Rwise Cultivating cannabis is like dealing with covid for me: I have to keep myself safe and make sure I stick to my protocol. Besides, I believe I now have enough seeds to last me for grows throughout the rest of my life... Though I doubt big pharma could stop the sale of seeds...

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Big pharma is allowed to patent illegal substances also for when it is legal. I see this as really bad as what if they start claiming all plants that produce it are covered under their patent.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, I love that rant!!! It's totally justified!!! I'll just add: They allow big pharma to kill thousands and thousands of people with oxycontin, hmmmmm, I wonder just how many people in Washington are making huge bucks off of that. That's the problem: big pharma can't make $$ off of cannabis.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I'm proud to be an outlaw in this country. I'll follow the driving laws to protect myself and others, but I won't follow laws passed by folks who don't know shit about cannabis.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X