Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• desertdan
    replied
    It is crazy stupid herein AZ. also. Legal to posses since Nov. but the med. dispensaries will not have their rec shops open till May. One can posses one ounce but grow 12 plants. It is gonna be hard to grow less than a 1/12 oz. per plant to stay legal. Say what? Absolutely no other rules on this. The black market is gonna go wild for the next 4 months and their will be a huge gray market. Crazy stupid. Bunch of other very confusing and contradicting rules.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Legalization is not decriminalization, it is taxation without representation. never the less its a step in a new direction and ill take it.

Dark alley somewhere in Montana at 12:00am 1/1/21
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20201231_235600.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	478422
    Congratulations to all the new states, Rec or medical.

Leave a comment:

• cybersmib
    replied
    The right to plant a seed to address one’s needs is one of the most basic.

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    replied
    Well, it was voted legal. Unfortunately the politicos’ hands are very grabby which translates to “ what’s in it for me”. This area is just so gray and so many. Part a.). Part b.). Part c.) rules prevent an agreeable signature on what ever piece of paper does the will of the people. We need social justice, we need laws for under 21 ... over 21.. how much can you have, can you grow? At 12:01 is should have been legal but with all of these “conditions”, they have no idea when you can have a joint in a public place. Frankly, a medical card does little for you last year, other than having less than 2 oz in possession. Now when signed that quantity changes but not that much. It is truly an misguided approach driven by $$$$$. So is it legal now that it is January 1st? No clue

my thoughts?

Ok, It’s legal.... over the next few weeks, you can agree on expungement, under 21 shit ( should be the same as booze) and all the other paybacks you want. There are too many nice people (69% according the the vote in November ) who just want to have a puff without the craziness that goes with it being illegal and them getting involved in all the bs that runs with it.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Montana's got it this is wonderful news. Congrats you finally got it passed and 12 plants well grow big Montana

Leave a comment:

• Tumbleweed
    replied
    Whoot-whoot!
    Already planning my first outdoor grow.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Maralized Legaljuana is the bestest legaljuana 😉

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Farmbuck, I'm gonna enjoy it. Since I have a medical marijuana card, I've been legal for 10 years. But now my wife can smoke legally.

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Kool @kingfish
    Enjoy the legalization like we do here in Canada

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    started a topic Montana is legal

Montana is legal

As of 1 second after midnight 12/31/2021 Cannabis became legal in Montana. Party on.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X