Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I'm jealous, even though I'd continue to grow as an outlaw if it ever were legalized in my stupid-ass southern state... Fuck that taxation shit.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I know what you mean.... I think...

• cybersmib
    replied
    When seeds are outlawed, which they are trying to do with their patented seeds which will not produce a plant that can reproduce itself, then farmers will be outlaws. Laws and regulations are the refuge of weasels. Im not referring to 10 commandment laws (dont kill, steal, etc) Im referring to laws designed to protect and enhance the fortunes of the greedy. Such as the cannabis prohibition that the US continues to engage in. I deleted the rant that followed.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Only bumper sticker I ever used was on the passenger side dash and read "Ass Gas or Grass No-one rides for free"! Picked up a hitch hiker along the highway, he read the sign and said "I have no cash (reaching into his pocket and pulls out a joint) this will have to do". And it did nicely.

And congrats to all those that got legal!

Leave a comment:

• Farmall
    replied
    Anyone remember this bumper sticker”. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns”. So, is we all outlaws?.... I kinda think, we’re outlaws...with a possible excuse 🙄. And as antiquated as this thinking is....I’ll take it too!

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    Here in Canada for rec, only 4 plants. Period. Seedlings sticking above ground count as plants, so a grower needs to harvest all 4 before germinating 4. SOG is not a possibility...but people still do it anyways.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    I should add that this applies to adults 21 and over.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    You are correct, 1 oz in possession, 4 plants per person in flower and 4 in veg, max 2 person limit per household and lock and key for the amount produced besides the 1 oz. There is a $50 fine for public smoking and a $200 fine for visible grows.

No Licenses for dispensers will be available till October 2021 No Recreational dispensary can open till 2022 With the Existing Medical dispensary is having 1st crack at recreational licenses. From my understanding no out of state interests for licenses till 2023.

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    I'm with you Mr.furley. It's legal. That is a good first step. I never thought I see it in my life time.

• kingfish
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks SoOrbudgal but we can only grow 4 plants per adult. 8 plants max.

• Tumbleweed
    replied
    In the Montana bill it says...
    (i) marijuana plants and any marijuana produced by the plants in excess of 1 ounce must be kept in a locked space in or on the grounds of one private residence and may not be visible by normal, unaided vision from a public place;
    I take that as legal to have as much as you can produce as long as you keep it locked up at home, but you can only have 1 oz on you at any time.

Also, Montana allows for 4 plants and 4 seedlings per person, not to exceed two people per single residence. So 8 plants and 8 seedlings. Beats the heck out of the laws yesterday!

Now if we can just keep the state law makers from passing another bill to reverse this one. <crosses fingers>
    Last edited by Tumbleweed; 01-01-2021, 02:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    Even with medical card can only have 2.5 ozs which isn't enough for 3 months. People who make these laws have no clue lmao. Got my wife a medical card right before legalization even though I was 100% positive rec was gonna pass. No regrets cause of the 1oz limit and now I can grow more plants and do a better staggered harvest cause of weight limits.

• Cloud
    replied
    Arizona just legalized rec as well. Doesn't really matter for me cause of medical. One thing I'm gonna enjoy about it is I can now grow outside without having a greenhouse with 10ft walls which was the medical law. Also glad I grow my own because dispensary already got rid of 1oz specials you could get for 120 bucks. Now it's half oz for 100 lmao. Wife wanted some fruity tasting weed last week and spent 50 bucks for 3.5 grams.....wtf and i only got 2 joints out of it lmao.

Leave a comment:

• desertdan
    commented on 's reply
    Agree %110 you are correct.

• desertdan
    commented on 's reply
    Agree %100

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X