Montana is legal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montana is legal

As of 1 second after midnight 12/31/2021 Cannabis became legal in Montana. Party on.

Kool @kingfish
    Enjoy the legalization like we do here in Canada
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Farmbuck, I'm gonna enjoy it. Since I have a medical marijuana card, I've been legal for 10 years. But now my wife can smoke legally.

Maralized Legaljuana is the bestest legaljuana šŸ˜‰
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I know what you mean.... I think...

Whoot-whoot!
    Already planning my first outdoor grow.

Comment

Montana's got it this is wonderful news. Congrats you finally got it passed and 12 plants well grow big Montana
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks SoOrbudgal but we can only grow 4 plants per adult. 8 plants max.

Well, it was voted legal. Unfortunately the politicosā€™ hands are very grabby which translates to ā€œ whatā€™s in it for meā€. This area is just so gray and so many. Part a.). Part b.). Part c.) rules prevent an agreeable signature on what ever piece of paper does the will of the people. We need social justice, we need laws for under 21 ... over 21.. how much can you have, can you grow? At 12:01 is should have been legal but with all of these ā€œconditionsā€, they have no idea when you can have a joint in a public place. Frankly, a medical card does little for you last year, other than having less than 2 oz in possession. Now when signed that quantity changes but not that much. It is truly an misguided approach driven by $$$$$. So is it legal now that it is January 1st? No clue

my thoughts?

Ok, Itā€™s legal.... over the next few weeks, you can agree on expungement, under 21 shit ( should be the same as booze) and all the other paybacks you want. There are too many nice people (69% according the the vote in November ) who just want to have a puff without the craziness that goes with it being illegal and them getting involved in all the bs that runs with it.

Comment

The right to plant a seed to address oneā€™s needs is one of the most basic.
        ā€œRather laugh with sinners than cry with saintsā€ Billy Joel Only the good die young
        ā€I think I can, I think I canā€¦ā€the little engine that could

Comment

• desertdan
          desertdan commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree %100

Legalization is not decriminalization, it is taxation without representation. never the less its a step in a new direction and ill take it.

Dark alley somewhere in Montana at 12:00am 1/1/21
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20201231_235600.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	2.48 MB
ID:	478422
        Congratulations to all the new states, Rec or medical.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• desertdan
          desertdan commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree %110 you are correct.

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm with you Mr.furley. It's legal. That is a good first step. I never thought I see it in my life time.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm jealous, even though I'd continue to grow as an outlaw if it ever were legalized in my stupid-ass southern state... Fuck that taxation shit.

It is crazy stupid herein AZ. also. Legal to posses since Nov. but the med. dispensaries will not have their rec shops open till May. One can posses one ounce but grow 12 plants. It is gonna be hard to grow less than a 1/12 oz. per plant to stay legal. Say what? Absolutely no other rules on this. The black market is gonna go wild for the next 4 months and their will be a huge gray market. Crazy stupid. Bunch of other very confusing and contradicting rules.

Comment

• Cloud
          Cloud commented
          Editing a comment
          Even with medical card can only have 2.5 ozs which isn't enough for 3 months. People who make these laws have no clue lmao. Got my wife a medical card right before legalization even though I was 100% positive rec was gonna pass. No regrets cause of the 1oz limit and now I can grow more plants and do a better staggered harvest cause of weight limits.

Arizona just legalized rec as well. Doesn't really matter for me cause of medical. One thing I'm gonna enjoy about it is I can now grow outside without having a greenhouse with 10ft walls which was the medical law. Also glad I grow my own because dispensary already got rid of 1oz specials you could get for 120 bucks. Now it's half oz for 100 lmao. Wife wanted some fruity tasting weed last week and spent 50 bucks for 3.5 grams.....wtf and i only got 2 joints out of it lmao.
        640 watt hlg quantum board
        320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
        300 watt mars hydro sp3000
        150 watt hlg quantum board
        100 watt spider farmer led x2
        organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
        Water only i don't check ph
        6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

In the Montana bill it says...
          (i) marijuana plants and any marijuana produced by the plants in excess of 1 ounce must be kept in a locked space in or on the grounds of one private residence and may not be visible by normal, unaided vision from a public place;
          I take that as legal to have as much as you can produce as long as you keep it locked up at home, but you can only have 1 oz on you at any time.

Also, Montana allows for 4 plants and 4 seedlings per person, not to exceed two people per single residence. So 8 plants and 8 seedlings. Beats the heck out of the laws yesterday!

Now if we can just keep the state law makers from passing another bill to reverse this one. <crosses fingers>
          Last edited by Tumbleweed; 01-01-2021, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            You are correct, 1 oz in possession, 4 plants per person in flower and 4 in veg, max 2 person limit per household and lock and key for the amount produced besides the 1 oz. There is a $50 fine for public smoking and a $200 fine for visible grows.

No Licenses for dispensers will be available till October 2021 No Recreational dispensary can open till 2022 With the Existing Medical dispensary is having 1st crack at recreational licenses. From my understanding no out of state interests for licenses till 2023.

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            I should add that this applies to adults 21 and over.

• YYCannabis
            YYCannabis commented
            Editing a comment
            Here in Canada for rec, only 4 plants. Period. Seedlings sticking above ground count as plants, so a grower needs to harvest all 4 before germinating 4. SOG is not a possibility...but people still do it anyways.

Anyone remember this bumper stickerā€. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have gunsā€. So, is we all outlaws?.... I kinda think, weā€™re outlaws...with a possible excuse šŸ™„. And as antiquated as this thinking is....Iā€™ll take it too!

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm proud to be an outlaw in this country. I'll follow the driving laws to protect myself and others, but I won't follow laws passed by folks who don't know shit about cannabis.

Only bumper sticker I ever used was on the passenger side dash and read "Ass Gas or Grass No-one rides for free"! Picked up a hitch hiker along the highway, he read the sign and said "I have no cash (reaching into his pocket and pulls out a joint) this will have to do". And it did nicely.

And congrats to all those that got legal!

Comment

When seeds are outlawed, which they are trying to do with their patented seeds which will not produce a plant that can reproduce itself, then farmers will be outlaws. Laws and regulations are the refuge of weasels. Im not referring to 10 commandment laws (dont kill, steal, etc) Im referring to laws designed to protect and enhance the fortunes of the greedy. Such as the cannabis prohibition that the US continues to engage in. I deleted the rant that followed.
            ā€œRather laugh with sinners than cry with saintsā€ Billy Joel Only the good die young

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Rwise Cultivating cannabis is like dealing with covid for me: I have to keep myself safe and make sure I stick to my protocol. Besides, I believe I now have enough seeds to last me for grows throughout the rest of my life... Though I doubt big pharma could stop the sale of seeds...

• YYCannabis
              YYCannabis commented
              Editing a comment
              Wait until Monsanto starts patenting weed resistant weed šŸ˜œ

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              YYCannabis. You know, Monsanto is capable of that !

America was settled by folks who didnā€™t want to be told how to live, pray, believe etc. I believe there is a little bit of outlaw in most of us. I think that is part of Trumps appeal. It seems to me that americans have been saying screw the govt pretty steady much since the end of WWII. (Civil rights, womanā€™s rights, gay rights and everybody gots rights and wants to make sure to rest of us are aware of them). And now we have a President running around saying screw the government. What does any of this have to do with growing weed. Iā€™ll tell ya growing weed keeps my mind occupied instead of trying to make sense out of the evening news.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X