How I average a pound per plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I average a pound per plant

This journal will explain and show how I average a lb per plant and how you can too with no additional time for the grow. This journal will be geared toward dwc hydro, but should work just fine for any growing medium and photo period feminized seeds. I’m sure there are a myriad of methods out there that work just fine and produce a nice harvest. But, this is the one that works for me. Adjust as needed for your set up and the desired outcome. Stay tuned ... much more to come.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FB9FD8FF-CA6B-4546-BA40-3FD80882885F.jpeg
Views:	2001
Size:	3.38 MB
ID:	463297

I'm in .I already noticed that you only put 2 plants in your tent I would have at least 4 maybe 5 ,those are some beauties'
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

You’re growing some beastly plants. I’ll follow along 😁

Comment

I don't like big beautiful plants with giant buds so I had to comment so I get notification of any updates. So that I can stop by and tell you that you suck at growing little tiny plants.

hahaha gotta love the class clown always TRYING to be funny..... 🤪🤪🌲😎
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          "You suck at growing little tiny plants." Goddamn funniest thing I've heard all day. I shall drip candle wax in my ears so as not to hear anything funnier.

I'm in you have always been one i've looked at for advice and learning when your in the forum. Thanks for bringing it here
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• BU2B
          BU2B commented
          Editing a comment
          👋 Good to see you 👍🏼

Nice grow. That is what I am striving for. Please keep information coming!
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Count me in. Can't wait.

Comment

Yes I want to know how.

Comment

I really need lessons ha ha ha I'll be following also

Comment

Could've started this couple months ago lol. I'll be watching
                3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
                Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
                Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
                Couple of fans for airflow
                First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
                Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
                Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

I’ll be lurking for sure😳

Comment

good journal as much detail as possible for us idiots are u doing autos or fem

Comment

Questions since the last post: growell - I will be addressing photo period feminized seed grows only. With that being said, I have done this method on an auto - but not on purpose. I didn't know it was an auto when I started. I don't grow auto's as a general rule. It's just my preference.

Please note that a huge portion of my working knowledge when it comes to growing was gleaned from right here on GWE. I owe a huge debt of gratitude to the amazing people in the GWE community, SiriusFourside & NebulaHaze for a place to pool all the information together.

I have been using this method for a few years - so I'm sure there are things I may not cover as fully as you would like. Please, feel free to ask questions or make comments, I will do my best to address them to your satisfaction.

The photo below shows all core nutrients that I use with the exception of ph-UP, and epsom salts. Your choices may be different but should include a well rounded cannabis specific nutrient or nutrient mix and your choice of bud enhancer. I use the gh flora grow trio because they offer a hardwater version which I need for my location. I find the ph perfect trio of Bud Candy, Big Bud & Flawless Finish works well and covers all the bases.

Also please note - with the exception of the ph perfect trio I NEVER use full strength nutrients. I use a 3ml pipette in place of the standard 5ml teaspoon. Believe me, your plants will do just fine with about 1/2 the label recommended amount of nutrients. An added plus is that measuring with a pipette is a breeze.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1860.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.59 MB ID:	463497
                      TIP: Did you know that germinating your seeds with the moon as your guide will make your seeds sprout sooner?
                      If you start your seeds with a New or Full moon seeds will often sprout in 24 hours, and as a general rule are ready to 'start' faster.
                      Last edited by BU2B; 11-08-2020, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• LemonBuzz
                        LemonBuzz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Grand pounder . Where is the journal. I just got one out of 12 of my white rhinos to germinate from the full moon finally. Ha Ha

• BU2B
                        BU2B commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LemonBuzz are you sure you’re using the same moon? 🙃 I’ve never had seeds (up to) 3 years old, take more than 3 days to sprout tails. Maybe I’ve just been lucky for a few years. 🤷‍♂️

• 420Cndee
                        420Cndee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh wow I will be sure to start my next grow with the moon!

Your talents shine. Nice stuff

Comment

I made some popcorn. I'm tuned in

Comment

• JohnEmad
                          JohnEmad commented
                          Editing a comment
                          pass the popcorn. pls. I have a chair pulled up as well.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X