Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    I will never go back from DWC, once you figure the right ratio of nutes, its amazing how much faster and bigger.

• newbutoldgrower75
    replied
    BU2B and grouchyoldman Just finished reading the tutorial and PDF, excellent tutorial and very informative. I learnt a lot from it, and intend to use it to better my growing skills. Thank you to the both of you for taking the time and effort to put it together. Cheers

Leave a comment:

• newbutoldgrower75
    commented on 's reply
    Hi buddy. Im really enjoying your tutorial, and Im wondering if the 4th week would be a bit late to start doing the training? The plants are around the 5th and 6th node now. As Im only looking at vegging for 8 weeks, would there be time to do this tutorial? Cheers

• TenX2
    commented on 's reply
    Query please BU2B .. I haven't been here in a long while and have just been reading through... I appreciate your reply re nutrients and was wondering how you know when cal/mag is needed...
    Extremely interested..
    Cheers

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    another lb please.

thx ChadWestport.

• Mlevy420
    replied
    Thanks for letting us tag along for the ride ✌️

Leave a comment:

• ChadWestport
    replied
    If you start at page 169, you will see an excellent illustration and step by step for getting massive yields with this technique - https://books.google.com/books?id=OV...page&q&f=false

Leave a comment:

• Hammer53
    replied
    BU2B I enjoyed and learnt so much from this thread. I thank all involved. Hope to hear more from you.
    Thanks So Much

Leave a comment:

• grouchyoldman
    replied
    Here's an updated version of the BU2B PPP Method tutorial PDF. The only changes are minor typos and a reference to CBG when CBN was intended.

Adios 2020 (and good riddance!),

-Grouchy

PPP_123120.pdf

Leave a comment:

• grouchyoldman
    commented on 's reply
    BU2B is a Gentleman with a gentle spirit. It was an honor and a pleasure working with him.

I hope his voice isn't gone from GWE for too long.

Best wishes,

-Grouchy

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I appreciated the tutorial of sorts in this thread. I've learned from it and have put it to use now in my current photo grow. Can't say it's done perfect it's not but i'm trying and not CRYING for help. Thank you for taking the time to post, i'm grateful .

Leave a comment:

• Cali
    commented on 's reply
    Hahah love those movies

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Very interesting thread. I’ve not grown photos before, but once my current garden of autos is done, I’m going to give this a shot. I also grow in 5 gal buckets but have always let my plants grow au’ natural without any training.

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    BU2B ,
    Thank you for taking all the time to put this together for the free benefit of all who happen upon it. I will gladly pass it along to any growers who express an interest in
    this method and strive for better or alternate ways to grow.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 12-30-2020, 09:03 PM.

• MrPNW
    replied
    Originally posted by Cali View Post
    BU2B Hahahah grumpy old man that’s hilarious. I bet he had a good laugh as well. Looking forward to that pdf.
    Which puts him in this category, not to bad, haha.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0A41D784-B0E5-4A08-A033-226CC5FE9BA0.jpeg
Views:	509
Size:	427.9 KB
ID:	477955

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X