Virgin auto run oh and journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Virgin auto run oh and journal

Hey guys/gals I am going to attempt 2 new for me things at once. I've never grown an auto and I've never done a journal. So if you follow hold on tight it could get bumpy 🀫

Equipment list

​2x4x6 tent
    Sf2000
    8 3 gallon fabric pots
    used happy frog turned living soil
    Earth Dust dry organic amendments
    I-power 4" exhaust with a g-hydro filter
    3x 6" fans

Planting all autos

2x Cinderella Jack / 2x wedding cake / 2x cheese berry / 2x Bruce Banner

Started cooking my soil on 2/4

Popped the beans today 2/18 little bit of water and a splash of hydrogen peroxide and here we grow πŸ€’πŸ‘€
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    πŸ‘‡my one n only journalπŸ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Good luck, autos are a trip!
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

I will be following, whats with the hydrogen peroxide? Good luck πŸ˜‰

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a peroxide fan and I use it for everything. I put a splash in the distilled water for a little added oxygen

I’m subscribed πŸ‘πŸ»
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the β€œbest” lol

Comment

Same here!

Comment

Yippeee lets fill up that tent wall to wall
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I've never tried autos. So I'll be watching. How often do you add peroxide ? Never heard of that either lol

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              I use straight from the 3% brown bottle between grows to clean my entire room pots trays pre-filter everything. A splash in the germ water. I spray my tent plants and all (peroxide/water 3tbs per quart) probably 2-3 times during veg this keeps any mold from growing the plants love the shot of oxygen and helps with bugs once I start flower I still spray a few more times but not the plants, I will never spray anything on my buds unless there's a problem and I have to. Until I switched to a living soil I would drench (peroxide/water 1/2 cup/gallon) a couple times during a grow and more if I thought I was having root issues

• Hammer53
              Hammer53 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks@MeEasy. I do clean with spray, but never added.to watering.

SoOrbudgal it was watching you and a couple other people that convinced me to try some autos. I've always thought that people that grew autos were just impatient people who couldn't wait the extra month to grow photos, or they had to because of short growing season. Joining this forum has taught me so damn much thank you and everyone else who has helped me so much.

A friend of mine just harvested 8 autos out of his 2x4 and looks like it is going to dry out to over a pound. I'm hoping I can do this
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            3 gallon pots all autos

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              You are very welcome glad you found us here I'm just waiting for some great grows like your friend LOL. I've not taken these autos real serious frankly. Maybe they can be as potent as photoperiod i've yet to discover it but my growing of them is average at best. You can do way better the more real attention, i've always had too much going on running both types. Always chasing the yields, trying to stay ahead of a dispensary run. LOL

• RetiredGuy
              RetiredGuy commented
              Editing a comment
              Your friend had a great looking grow, I hope you can do the same!

Really interested in your grow. I would like to try earth dust for my next grow. Are you using as much earth dust for these autos as you did for your previous photo grows?

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              Without looking at the package I believe it says 3-5 tbs/gallon of soil and I do 4 in my photos so I did it the same for the autos. Because this is the first time doing autos I figure I would try doing my first flower top dressing as soon as I see any sign of white hairs then the second one a month later as directed. I am a little bit concerned with them not getting the boost early

I started my Earth Dust yesterday for a planting in 2 - 3 weeks when the tent is cleared. My basement is running about 59F right now and I'm not sure if that will be warm enough. On the other hand I "assume" even if it is too cold now once it gets in the tent the process should kick in, no?
            TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
            EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
            AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
            IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              I would suggest you put something under your pots just to keep em off the cold floor and maybe let it get warm right before you stick a seed/clone in it but other then that I think you're good
              Last edited by MeEasy; 02-19-2021, 09:55 AM.

We have liftoff one baby wedding cake has broken through the soil

Edit = forgot to add this is my very first ever auto
            Last edited by MeEasy; 02-24-2021, 10:35 AM.
            TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
            TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
            3 gallon pots all autos

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats on the seedling MeEasy. Don't worry if she looks like they aren't doing nothing i mean you may not see much growth after 2wks but do believe that alot is happening underground, I see a blast off in 3wks. whoot whoot

• OlderNOTwiser
              OlderNOTwiser commented
              Editing a comment
              I will be starting an auto run in about ten days. My soil is started. I was wondering about autoflowers and when to get the boost started since they're so quick. I sent a note to Green Sunshine and this was the response.

"We often get asked how to best use Earth Dust when growing Autoflowers. This is a basic guide to follow that may help with your success! To start, follow the instructions on your bag to amend your media with the Base mix and allow to cook for 2-4 weeks. It is safe to sow your seeds directly into your soil, however using a peat starter plug can help assure your seeds a safe start. Once you're plant has matured to day 30-35 you will want to apply your top dressing of Boost at a rate of 3-4 tablespoons per gallon of media and rake it into the top 1 inch layer of media and water. Make sure the top layer of your soil stays moist for a couple of days to allow the nutrients to penetrate into the substrate below. This should provide your plant with all of the nutrition it should need to finish its full cycle. If your plants shows any sign of deficiency, try to incorporate a boost or compost teas to supplement. Remember when growing with a living soil, it is best to keep it simple and let nature go to work. Please let us know if you have any questions and happy growing!"

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              They must have that email stored somewhere because it is word for word the same email I got back from them lol
              Stay in touch OlderNOTwiser we can throw tips back n forth, @ me if you do a journal or something. Good luck 🌲😎

Autos are all I've every really done. They have been worth it.
            I'm trying photos next and have one going now. Trying to clone but having issues. Autos are great. No worry about light leaks and all that. You can top and mainline and defoliate. Same shit as photos really. You can get to your goal.
            4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
            1x Slapz
            1x Quikz
            2x red runtz
            1x flo-see
            1x 2B blunt
            1x persian pie

Comment

I'm glad your giving autos a shot. I love growing them. They can be little assholes though. Any little mishap and your yield will suffer. They stunt very easily when seedlings. But once they hit flower they take off like a bat out of hell. Good luck MeEasy!
              5x5 Gorilla tent
              Spectrum King SK402 - 2Γ— Optic XL1
              Infinity T8 exhaust fan
              Technaflora nutes
              Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Update = good morning all. I have 5 of the 8 above ground, just in case they don't come up I dropped three more seeds this morning. If they decide to come up I guess I'll have to find room in another tent for any extras. That's the most attractive thing about autos they are pretty flexible with light schedules. I'm going to put up a pic but you can't really see shit in it but figured I took the damn thing I might as well share it 😜 have a good weekend
                TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                3 gallon pots all autos

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL you are a naughty boy heehee. But oh do you know how to grow i'm really having fun with mine. It's like opening a gift when i unzip the tent every morning.

• PLreef
                  PLreef commented
                  Editing a comment
                  SoOrbudgal I feel the same way everyday. Seeing the new growth. Autos grow so fast!

Autoflowers is all I grow. Good luck with yours.
                ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                Mars Hydro
                Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X