No announcement yet.

How I average a pound per plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my next project. I tried DWC once and 2 of 3 plants went great but 1 struggled with root fungus. I feel a bit more comfortable now with growing so I'm going with 1 Peyote cookies and 1 acid dough. 2 plants in 1 4x8 tent. I'll plant 3 of each and keep the best one of each. I may keep 2 of each. I'm already getting greedy. Lol. Great information on this thread.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      I will never go back from DWC, once you figure the right ratio of nutes, its amazing how much faster and bigger.

Over 2g per watt!!!! Excellent

Comment

[ATTACH]n478124[/ATTACH]

grouchyoldman has been working overtime - hmmm pretty sure I called him grumpy old man in our last correspondence (oops). I owe a sincere debt of gratitude to grouchyoldman he has been amazing to work with and he, and those like him who are always willing to help only bolsters my opinion that the GWE group is second to none!

Anyway folks the document is amazing and one that I am proud to share with you all. The tutorial has been worked out, cleaned up, put in a new suit and is ready for the street.

Once again, thank to everyone for your support, comments and questions. I'll be more than happy to help with this method in any way I can in the future, just PM me. But for me; it's back to lurking and learning for awhile. Don't forget to take a break from playing Cyberpunk 2077 tomorrow and take a few minutes to download BU2B's PPP Method PDF.

Thank You!
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image_125605.gif Views:	22 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	472883
      Last edited by BU2B; 12-31-2020, 10:21 AM.

Comment

• SommerVirelli
        SommerVirelli commented
        Editing a comment
        Cyberpunk all day tomorrow lol

• BU2B
        BU2B commented
        Editing a comment
        Cyberpunk and weedies! Sounds like a winning combination to me 😎

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Many thanks BU2B and grouchyoldman for making this freely available for all. I am just over 5 week into my latest grow and using your posted method.
        Even though you gleaned much of this from the GWE site it still could not have been easy due to the sheer volume of articles but you managed a way.
        Cheers.

BU2B Hahahah grumpy old man that’s hilarious. I bet he had a good laugh as well. Looking forward to that pdf.

Comment

Thank you gentlemen! The pdf has been downloaded and I plan on following it closely on my second grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
          BU2B Hahahah grumpy old man that’s hilarious. I bet he had a good laugh as well. Looking forward to that pdf.
          Hey, Watch it Buster! Don't make me get grouchy with you....
          My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
          I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
          Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

I also thank you BU2B for this thread, and grouchyoldman for all the time you both have put in to this project.
            Just one question, where do I locate PDF ?

Comment

• Xena
              Xena commented
              Editing a comment
              Hammer53 ..... scroll up to to BU2Bs next post above here and you’ll find the pdf

Hammer53 et. al. BU2B & I have had problems keeping the PDF link active today. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm attaching the BU2B PPP Method PDF file here again in the hope it solves the problem.

Saludos a todos,

-Grouchy PPP_120920.pdf
            My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
            I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
            Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

I'm not sure exactly what is going on with the link to the PDF, It keeps disappearing? Please let me know if this problem continues to happen; if so I will link the file directly to my server. Thanks for the patience.

Comment

• MeEasy
                MeEasy commented
                Editing a comment
                I was able to download it without any problem, thank you 😎🌳

• iwanttoknow
                iwanttoknow commented
                Editing a comment
                was finally able to save the .pdf - THANKS! Can't wait to start the next grow. :-)

I think i'll give it a try this go around. Just finished harvesting 4 White Widow, flipped 4 Northern lights to flower so have an open veg room. My options are; White Widow, Zombie DF, Top 30%, Gorilla Girl,, Gorilla Widow, Lemonade, Super Skunk #3, Green Crack, Strawberry Amnesia 2, Lemon Drop, or Northern Lights. Seems I have a fair selection of seeds accumulated......
              3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
              New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
              Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
              5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

Very interesting and educational discussion. I only found it yesterday so was able to binge read the entire thread and download the PDF. Thanks to BU2B and grouchyoldman for all the time and hard work. Also a shout out to NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside for a 5★ website including this forum. The best of the season to everyone. Stay safe.

2'X4' Nursery tent with Mars Hydro SP150 LED
                5'X5' Grow tent with 2 Mars Hydro SP3000 LEDs
                Fox Farm soil and nutes
                Rain water

Comment

Thanks everyone in GWE I got the PDF. This was a great informative thread. So glad for all your efforts and GWE

Comment

Great work BU2B and grouchyoldman I'm Sure that there will be quite a few of us that can/will benefit from this.
                    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
                    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
                    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
                    Couple of fans for airflow
                    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
                    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
                    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

"I do a transition to bloom, both in nutrients and lights. This generally takes 7-10 days (as each day I am increasing the total contiguous amount of darkness by at least 1 hour). Though I do count the day the girls actually made it to 12 hours of darkness. I start counting flowing from the day I first see flowers (3-7 days after 'the switch') not from the day the darkness is at 12 hours.) Everyone may have their own way of counting - this is mine and works for me. It is really not that big of a thing. But, if you ever wonder why some peoples plants finish at a different time for the same strain under the same general conditions, it may come down to just a simple matter of counting when flowering actually starts.

I find the same thing is true when it comes to vegetation time - many count week 4 for example at the start of the week not at the end of the week. Where I count week 4 day 2 some may count as if week 4 has already occurred and may report week 4 day 2 as just past 4 weeks.

One other thing I have done for a while - whether rumors and hints are true or not is; I always leave my girls in the dark the last 36 to 48 hours of their life. Whether this actually increases the THC level of your buds may still be up for debate, but this much is true, as light degrades trichomes, allowing your plants sit for 36 to 48 hours and keep producing trichomes without light degradation does make for frostier buds and in my book that's always a good thing.[/QUOTE]

People might consider saying 2nd day into week 4 and 2nd day into the 5th week. I usually use something like Flowering Day 30. but I agree the time doesn't really matter as the plants will let you know when they are ready.

I am getting more out of your method the second read through thanks.

Comment

• Drekthar
                        Drekthar commented
                        Editing a comment
                        the only thing that concerns e is keeping the branches from folding over when the buds get fat. I have been using a scrogg on my 5 gallon bucket primarily for support but of course there are other benefits as well.

• JohnEmad
                        JohnEmad commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think this is just another method of making a flat canopy that will produce well. There are many other aspects of this training that could lend itself to even a scrog etc.
                        This method needs perhaps some bamboo poles and or yoyo's to help out. And we all hope for those heavy fat nugs. So ya bring on the fat colas.

• MrPNW
                        MrPNW commented
                        Editing a comment
                        @Drekthar
                        Since this technique seems to be popular with 1-3 plants in a 5 gallon pot why not try making something like a tomato cage, only with much wider circle than average? A size that would manage the 40+ branches.
                        Some decent stainless rod would be easy enough to work into rings. For the rings put a loop at each end to lock the ends. Use plastic ties to hold the rings to the uprights. This would make it easy to disassemble and the uprights could be interchanged between ring sizes depending on plant size.

Last edited by BU2B; 12-17-2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X