Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You surely have inspired ME ha ha ha Very nice

Comment

Awesome method. I’m definitely gonna try to blend this into my scrog style grow after this grow I’m on is done. There are definitely elements that will help me grow my skill so to speak. I’m averaging 2 lbs per harvest in a 4x4 tent (1/2 lb per plant) if I’m filling out the scrog completely. Do you think it’s possible to push my yields past that?
      Rawtton by Ethos Journal

Comment

• BU2B
        BU2B commented
        Editing a comment
        Let us know your results with scrogging. I think you could get the same amount using this method but only utilizing two plants and no need to scog your grow. Using this method with scrogging would afford you the space needed to expose those growth tips. You could easily grow your plants out to incorporate over 100 growth tips - and scrogging is the only way to effectively utilize your plants flowering branches. ALWAYS looking to improve yield and quality 👍🏼

• SommerVirelli
        SommerVirelli commented
        Editing a comment
        I will definitely let you know how it goes. I’ll be doing a journal for sure so maybe you can give me an assist as it progresses 😁

Thank you for all the great information! I really think I want to try this my next grow!
      stoner, lapidary (a different kind of stoner https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...ies/tongue.png) and sometimes silversmith
      ~4' x ~4' x 7' grow box
      bloom plus LED 300W
      green crack 5 gallon dwc for the lulz
      Wifi og and snowcap dream in 5 gallon dwc still in the closet under some lame veg light

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	F8CD30CC-64FA-4A42-8571-B622179405AF.jpeg Views:	48 Size:	4.32 MB ID:	471356Click image for larger version  Name:	1F254F34-A977-4A54-BA33-BF860F00CC8A.jpeg Views:	44 Size:	3.89 MB ID:	471355Click image for larger version  Name:	66FE3EA4-94BE-43DF-9C20-5CA32FEC4DE0.jpeg Views:	41 Size:	3.54 MB ID:	471354
        Three days to go ...
        Click image for larger version  Name:	8D7BB3E6-9B89-4B2E-B108-D9B0CEE3CCED.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.74 MB ID:	471353
        Attached Files
        Last edited by BU2B; 12-03-2020, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking fantastic ,It looks like another week or so for the sour patch kiss and maybe 2 for the black berry dream

• Matriumcauthon
          Matriumcauthon commented
          Editing a comment
          These are incredible man! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this post. I've been trying to achieve similar results scrogging more plants and its just been a labor nightmare with the time it takes. I cant wait for my current crop to be up so I can try this awesome technique!

Harvest Day!

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          I will play this song whenever my harvest isn't so great. lol.

4 people and 8 hours later ...
        Click image for larger version  Name:	316101BE-D4C1-4EC9-AE52-90558056DA64.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.15 MB ID:	471927
        Click image for larger version  Name:	B7FFD95A-E2EC-4D5A-A215-B67AF6A35087.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.26 MB ID:	471926
        Click image for larger version  Name:	C54BBBFF-D964-4865-A9A2-403B9013D210.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.89 MB ID:	471923
        Click image for larger version  Name:	7119CE80-124C-4465-A942-76EC2E5A8EC1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	4.45 MB ID:	471925
        Click image for larger version  Name:	9D3E04CB-47C9-49A5-90C3-903831562FB0.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	4.57 MB ID:	471924
        Click image for larger version  Name:	8DB30D3A-824C-453B-9152-FDF24A27C14B.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.29 MB ID:	471928
        Last edited by BU2B; 12-06-2020, 01:21 AM. Reason: cleaning up photo layout

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent looking harvest.
          I am excited to see how my 1st try with your method works out. Another couple weeks of veg and its flower time.

• Dieselgrower
          Dieselgrower commented
          Editing a comment
          very nice man. I hope my try goes just aswell

U really did a nice job thy look great

Comment

Awesome job dude.
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Amazing! I'm growing outdoors but am going to look through your post for inspiration!

Comment

Awesome harvest.
              Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
              Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
              Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
              Various size fabric grow bags
              Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
              4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
              Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Wow really nice
                3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
                Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
                Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
                Couple of fans for airflow
                First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
                Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
                Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

Click image for larger versionName:	D54369A6-B147-4617-B5ED-5283D7CA674E.pngViews:	0Size:	52.3 KBID:	472185
                  Final weight and the BU2B's PPP Method PDF version yet to come.
                  Thanks to everyone for tuning in! Please, if you find the information in this journal useful and that it increases your yield (it will) share it with other growers! The goal here is for the community as a whole to benefit and for as many people as possible to know just how easy it really is to increase your overall harvest quality and quantity. Hats off to you; the growing community of GWE, you are TRULY the best!
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	HomeGrown.gif Views:	0 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	472195
                  Last edited by BU2B; 12-06-2020, 11:47 PM. Reason: Linking THE GARDEN

Comment

• JohnEmad
                    JohnEmad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Something tells me you might be a Rush fan BU2B. lol.
                    They are an interesting band I have enjoyed as well.

• BU2B
                    BU2B commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yep. I admit it; even though Neils gone, I’m still a RUSH-aholic. I even have a dog named RUSH. 🤟

Click image for larger version

Name:	828F2ED6-E444-40AE-AD12-28C4AB8C0707.jpeg
Views:	436
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	472216

Sample buds

Comment

well done my friend My girls are taking a little longer, The sour patch kiss girls should be done sometime this week but the blackberry dream has a week or two left
                    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Name:	image_125482.jpg
Views:	419
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	472477
                      Final stats on the grow:

Northern Lights - 453.6g or 16.2 oz
                      $100 OG - 358.4g or 12.8 oz
                      Dry trim and popcorn buds 30.68g or 1.09 oz
                      Sugar leaf and popcorn buds 171.36g or 6.12 oz

Total bud weight 812g (29 oz even)
                      Total trim & popcorn buds 202.04g (7.22 oz)
                      Total grow weight - 1014.04g (36.22 oz)

Thanks to our local 16%rh the buds were ready for curing relatively quickly. As you can see, my projections were clearly off. I projected 39 oz for the grow, but it actually ended up with just over 36 oz. Not bad for two plants 👍🏼 But, still 3 oz off on my projection.

The PDF version is coming along nicely and at this point is looking to make its debut before the 15th of December (fingers crossed). grouchyoldman has been diligently chugging away and doing his best to turn my words into something that resembles a tutorial. Considering who and what he has had to work to with I am VERY impressed, and hope you will be too. Be sure and share.

Happy Holiday GWE Family! Stay happy, healthy and high!

The BU2B’s PPP Method PDF is coming up shortly.

Name:	image_125494.gif
Views:	321
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	472479
                      Last edited by BU2B; 12-08-2020, 04:47 AM. Reason: phat phingers

Comment

• Doubledealing72
                        Doubledealing72 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Awesome job Bu2b! Those are excellent numbers!

• BU2B
                        BU2B commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That’s NOT including the oz or so in the vacuum. 😂

• JohnEmad
                        JohnEmad commented
                        Editing a comment
                        very impressive. I can't wait to see how my 3 plants being trained like this turn out.
                        I am looking forward to the pdf version.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X