Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude
    replied
    Without a few grows behind me., sorry blaming bad grammar on the edibles and lack of coffee ✌️

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Korn, thanks for your information, like I said, after a few grows it's been a bumpy start but everyone's still here so doing ok. I'll never start seedlings again without there soil ready to go. Any input on transferring Auto's? Thanks again Korn.

Leave a comment:

• Korn
    commented on 's reply
    Less likely to stretch in full sunlight. Bugs? well a small cardboard box or fish aquarium with some window screen over the top should keep them out.

• Dude
    replied
    Korn, legal State here so that wouldn't be a problem. Now keep in mind this is my first grow. My concern because I don't know is this, I'm worried about bugs getting in the plants and also worried about more stretching. As I said this is my first ever grow so please forgive me if my concerns are wrong. Thanks for stopping by Korn✌️

Leave a comment:

• Korn
    replied
    It’s only 2 small plants. Can’t you manage to put them outdoors in natural sunlight for a week or two until they get going a little better and your soil shows up? They would be easy to conceal at this point if need be.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    What's everyone's thought on putting them in the tent under the 2000 @41"?...... Don't want to beat them up anymore than what I've already done if possible. Soil won't be here until Thursday, then I can put in the 7g. A bit apprehensive about transplanting an auto for my first go but what the hell, live a little.. Lol. Any advice would really be appreciated on that subject. Was thinking of keeping a bit of the Miracle grow with the Rapid Rooter so it would hopefully help the transition?

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Here's a pic with the lights off.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    D.A.A.S.69, Ya, I'm trying to use this 5w led and I'm struggling because it's so weak and they're both wanting the hotspot of the light if you could really can it that. They seem to like it, but then again I'm a new grower so how would I know. I can tell you that when I get the led off them they have a deep green color. I'm guessing because all I had was miracle grow they're getting zapped with stronger nutes from the soil the Taproot is growing in. Then again first grow so all I have is what I've read that I can try and apply to what's going on. I could keep speculating but that's all it's going to be until I get some grows behind me.✌️

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    they are looking normal. just takes time for them to get started.

• Dude
    replied
    Mcubed476, I'm sorry for not getting you the photo, birds eye view, also there name of our local Head shop.. Lol.... Here's the photo Mc..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Dude, tap water is what I use, next time you might want to try cfls,for the first couple of weeks, that's what I use an I keep them 3-5inches away, closer if they start stretching.
    GoodLuck,

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    They won't be too far behind the violet kush that's in the tent right now lol. I'm really looking forward to this harvest lol.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    It's hard to tell in the pic what is going on. Could we get a photo from the top? Birdseye view might help to see whats happening.

• Dude
    replied
    Mcubed476, sounds like you're going to have a nice harvest with all those planted.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Hey organic growers, I'm going to use Kind Soil, on the site it says to use carbon filtered water, what do you guys and girls use? Any info on the water would be great. Thanks....

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X