Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude
    replied
    Thanks Bud Gal ✌️.... I'm here to help you and anyone else if I can.....

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for that link. I root for your success

• Dude
    replied
    SoOrbudgal, the Smart Pots are a type of fabric on the inside and smooth water resistant material on the outside. I really like how they allow breathing all around for the plant and also good with air pruning from what I've read. If you can see one of the Pots is smaller than the rest, it's a squat Pot, and personally I really like that better than the standard Pots because it allows more surface space for the plants and just overall easier to work with and easier to water. The seven gallon seem to be good size without taking up to much space, although when I get the LSD and the Amnesia up on the platform it's going to be cozy. BTW, thanks for the kind words about the plants, I'm doing my best and really look forward to becoming a professional grower so I can do more. I was thinking about what you said a while back, add about six more..... That's exactly what I did in part because I really enjoy germinating and the process and also figured I'm going to be spending the money for running the system so I might as well make it worth while. Here's the link for the Root Trapper Pots from the vendor I used.

https://growershouse.com/root-trapper-ii

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Good early morning to you i dropped by to see what's new with your plants and they are looking so good. I wanted to ask if those smart pots are fabric? I never saw root trapper brand before i like how tall they are and they are 7gal ? They seem to take less space than my 5gal. smart pots or fabric. I read the article about drooping makes lots of sense and i don't fret to much when i see this on any of my plants. It happens in my raised beds to my plants, as long as you know you have done what's right by the plant it's just there way of cool down and protecting themselves way i see it.

• Dude
    replied
    Found a very informative article on leaf drooping that I want to share. Thanks again .

https://vanessa-nielsen.com/cannabis-plants-droop/

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Earlier today. Thanks Johnny.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    Dude, I grow both photos and autos and have seen it in most of my grows. As long as they perk up again and look healthy I don't stress too much.
    real nice outdoor plant also.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 07-29-2020, 02:28 AM.

• Dude
    replied
    Johnny/Canuck, can I ask what strains you're growing if you don't mind. Would like to figure out why so I know. Autos? Photos?

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    When I was researching I came across this picture that looked exactly like what's going on with my plants . They, being the people in the post said it was underwatering. So there last two days I've been upping the water and watching with no joy. Granted this is an outside grow so element control is much different, thanks Canuck, appreciate your info and help, same to you Johnny. ✌️
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Looks normal to me cuz both of mine are doing the same

• Dude
    replied
    I run 18-6 lights out @ 10 on @ 4. They appear to be happy and healthy all-day, it's just two hours before lights out. It's like they've had enough for the day and are ready to relax. Lol
    I was thinking of changing lights off @ 8 but was nervous about changing the lights. Thanks for the info and help JohnnyEmad
    ​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    It appears to be the plant drooping before lights out. I assume 8pm is maybe 1 hr or less before the lights are set to turn off. This is normal for my grows in tents. At first I was somewhat alarmed but as you say it happens everyday at the same time.

• Dude
    replied
    pH is always 6.3 - 6.8

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Every night at around 8pm my plants seem to do this. I tried to research and tried more watering/less watering. Temp is good, humidity is good. It's really interesting because it's like clockwork that this happens, and I can't think of anything that changes during this timeframe. I could use some help please if possible. Thanks.✌️
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Took a few pictures to share. Seedsman's blueberry and White Widow FB. ✌️
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X