Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude
    replied
    Hey everyone, soil finally arrived today!

Thought I would share a picture and wish everyone a good day. Six Shooters are doing okay, did a tiny bit of defoliating on both yesterday and they seem happier. The White Widows seemed to take off and really play catch up this last week, and the Seedsman Blueberry Auto really came around and is looking much better. Overall I'm really happy to be at this point with this being the first grow. Finally have everyone potted and under the lights. Kinda feel like I need to start more beans., When I get more lighting I'll for sure be doing more, for now I think I'm pushing my luck with six plants under two sf2000. I'll continue to update, stay safe and grow in peace ✌️
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    SoOrbudgal,. Sorry, here's a picture of the Six Shooters.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I saw WW but no six shooters and the WW look about right for 2-3wks old.

• Dude
    replied
    UndergroundFarmer, that sounds like some fun, I could see myself doing that after I get a decent understanding of growing. Seems how this is my first grow, I have nothing to compare to. Can you guys/girls tell me if the six shooters look normal size for three weeks? SoOrbudgal, I myself plan on running consistent grows.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yep as i gain more confidence doing indoor i've learned to perpetual grow with autos and photos mix or just every 2-3wks beginning seeds of autos.

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    If I had a tent that big, I'd be tempted to start two photoperiod seedlings in the center, top them and then train the two main branches of each out to the edges of the tent and then flip to flower just to see how ridiculous of a harvest I could get from just those two plants.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Hope everyone had a good Saturday night. White Widows are two weeks old today so I figured I would share a picture of their progress.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    SoOrbudgal, thanks for the compliment ✌️

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    SoOrbudgal,

Trying to keep it as clean as I can, just want to watch the plants grow and get to know what they do, what I do, and how to do.. I need to work on water and feed schedules and defoliation when the time comes.

​​​​​​Seaweed, unsulphured molasses and a touch of CalMag The risers are stackable storage from Home Dept. If I had the link I would post, I'll try and find it if you're really interested, it was 35.00 + shipping.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looks real good i sure like that riser idea for the pots. Are you going to feed any grow or bloom when they need it?

• Dude
    replied
    Three weeks one day, day 22

Found some decent soil to pot the Six Shooters in. Droopy Leaves issue was having them in two small of pots for to long. White Widows are coming along nicely. Day 13 . Will repot this coming Saturday, day 20. Six Shooters have a really nice smell, it's mild but distinct, no smell yet from the Widows, but they're moving along nicely.

Water pH, 65-7.0
    ​​​​
    Feed, seaweed unsulphured molasses, CalMag.

​​​​​​Seaweed, one tablespoon per gallon, unsulphured molasses, one tablespoon per gallon, CalMag, 1/2 teaspoon per gallon.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Hey everyone,

Still waiting on soil to show , today is the start of week three and the Six Shooters art growing healthy stocks and starting to have a small aroma. As you can see, I started some backup plants , three White Widows from Fast Buds and a Blueberry Auto from Seedsman's. It's difficult to learn by leaves when the plant is thirsty or flooded. At this point I'm going on the weight by lifting dry and wet, doing okay but feel like I could do better. Do the Three week old Six Shooters look okay to you guys/gals?? And any advise if always welcome. Stay safe people.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Hey everyone, wishing you a great Friday first . Still no Kind Soil, so I'm going to wait a week or two and if by that time nothing has arrived I'm going to through a few nutes in only if needed. I think I should be okay with seaweed, organic molasses and CalMag. Am I correct in thinking that young plants in veg need a good bit of nitrogen and phosphorus? I'll upload more pictures when the girls grow a bit. Sorry if I'm doing this all wrong, just wanted to share, get some help and really learn how to do this properly. I honestly can't believe how much I enjoy just starring and watching the growth. Okay I'll stop babbling, to many edibles...

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Hey everyone, just wanted to update. FoxFarm came in but still waiting on Kind Soil. So in the meantime I transplanted into something bigger to try and keep them happy. Light was set at 34 because that's as low as I could go with how I had it set. Plants look like they've slight Light Burn and one has a curved leaf, my guess was over watering from not knowing the FoxFarm Soil and possibly myself adding to much Perlite. I'm learning. I know I said I was only going to do two but I started two more just in case I did something really wrong, backup so to speak. I dropped two White Widows three days ago and I'll attach a picture of them as well. Hope everyone is doing good and staying safe ✌️

One more thing, can any of you suggest a good method for cleaning/sanitizing after a grow?

Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    SoOrbudgal,

You're fine, you were trying to be helpful and that's what really counts. Don't let this stop you from jumping in and doing what you do, you're awesome... Live and learn my friend. ✌️

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X