Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    It appears to be the plant drooping before lights out. I assume 8pm is maybe 1 hr or less before the lights are set to turn off. This is normal for my grows in tents. At first I was somewhat alarmed but as you say it happens everyday at the same time.

• Dude
    replied
    pH is always 6.3 - 6.8

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Every night at around 8pm my plants seem to do this. I tried to research and tried more watering/less watering. Temp is good, humidity is good. It's really interesting because it's like clockwork that this happens, and I can't think of anything that changes during this timeframe. I could use some help please if possible. Thanks.✌️
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Took a few pictures to share. Seedsman's blueberry and White Widow FB. ✌️
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Just so everyone knows, I'm showing a lot more notifications than what I'm reading, so by some chance I don't respond to you, I'm sorry. Things have been working a bit funky since the update a few weeks back.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Agreed Korn.

Leave a comment:

• Korn
    commented on 's reply
    Yes i believe the sf 4000 would be good for the other half of your tent.

• Dude
    replied
    Hey Korn, I'm at 8 plants after the two starters get off age.. Was thinking of adding a sf4000 for the other half of the tent, what's your thoughts? I watched a guy stack an 4x8 tent full with two sf4000, 12+ plants , that would fill my tent just fine. You asked about lights so I thought I would shoot back at you on your thoughts of the sf4000.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Those look great different stages of autos are so much easier than photos to me i'm beginning to find them more promising.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Hey everyone, just wanted to update,

The Six Shooters are doing good, they're in the middle of week 4 and growing well. Had a touch of magnesium deficiency so I gave her some Epsom Salt and it seems to be working. The White Widows are in the end of week 2 and growing well. The 2 starters are LSD and Amnesia. ✌️
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Thanks for the comparisons so I know where I'm at. Been thinking about what I should geminate, I'm either going with Seedsman's amnesia or FB Green Crack. Do you folks have any opinions on either choice?

Leave a comment:

• JohnEmad
    commented on 's reply
    All depends on the size of plants being grown and pot size as well. I have 1 plant filling a 4x4 atm under 500W of LED. Also have 3 plants in a 2x4 under 320W of led light. I could easily have 6 plants in the 2x4 if I used smaller pot sizes.

• UndergroundFarmer
    replied
    I've got six going in a 4x4 tent. It can get a bit tangled especially if you have plants that like to run but production is looking good.

Leave a comment:

• Dude
    replied
    Korn, thanks for the information. Spider Farmer calls for two plants for the sf2000 so I figured having two I could grow four plants. I'm hoping I'll be okay doing six. ✌️ Korn

Leave a comment:

• Korn
    replied
    For what its worth i got 5 girls in a 2x4 (8 square feet) with one SF 2000. No problems. You could easily add 4-6 more plants because you have 50 square feet to play with and plenty of light.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X